S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, appreciate it. Yeah, figuarts always like to make it as easy as possible to remove heads. and the stormtroopers are literally just a peg. Phasma is actually the same mold as the FO trooper, and you are meant to remove the helmet to take the cape off.

Speaking of Phasma, got her in, and its as I feared; she seems too small, even compared to the FO trooper. Shes only just taller than him,

Though, thinking about it, Luke has the peg in his head, so maybe not as easy as I first thought.
Did you pull her torso up apparently it's a feature.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'm not sold on the new Luke figure, one eye looks bigger than the other to me and the likeliness isn't quite like the other 4 human figures we've seen. But digging the accessories.

Here's a few pics of my Star Wars SHF figures!
uzdT3ir.jpg

8tkq0OQ.jpg

klAkOuo.jpg

eJtTNUS.jpg

If this line has proved anything it is "wait for the actual in hand product" before judging. Tamashii has more than proved their stuff is good

Did you pull her torso up apparently it's a feature.

Nah they were both at regular height. The joint is there but imo its no excuse for being stingy with plastic. half an inch more and she would have been perfect, but I suppose this was one of those figures with limited budget so they had to reuse alot of stormtrooper parts. A longer torso would have fixed it without having to "cheat" her size.

If this line has proved anything it is "wait for the actual in hand product" before judging. Tamashii has more than proved their stuff is good

Agreed. Jedi Luke took alot of criticism with his faces and he turned out perfect. The printing never comes off well in pictures.

Nah they were both at regular height. The joint is there but imo its no excuse for being stingy with plastic. half an inch more and she would have been perfect, but I suppose this was one of those figures with limited budget so they had to reuse alot of stormtrooper parts. A longer torso would have fixed it without having to "cheat" her size.
Agreed this was probably an experiment for female characters as well. But don't think half an inch of plastic would have cost a whole lot.

Yeah, there wont be any. Tamashiis booth consisted of a new hair sculpt for ssj Trunks in the dragonball line, that was literally the only series there i think.

Liked this so much, decided I had to get a second. The FO stormtrooper is vastly improved over the OT but what is becoming a gripe is his toe joint. Not completely flat so isn't part of the footprint that would have helped keep him standing.

Can't wait to complete that with Phasma. Can't keep up with Hot Toys, but wondering if I can be bothered chasing exclusives. The three should be all I need...

Most statues/figures have the same slightly bent toes so im guessing thats what the actual suit is like. I do agree though that not being flat does give him a tendancy to topple.

I received Figuarts Jedi Luke today and he is truly amazing, now my fourth Figuarts SW fig after Kylo, Maul and Kenobi. When combined with a rickhor cloak he looks Hot Toys impressive!

I have a Vader dilemma, I have Mafex, Bandai 1/12 kit and even BS repainted Emperors wrath but I being drawn towards Figuarts Vader. I know lots of people love Mafex and it's good but doesn't have that Vader quality or proportions. The height and paint is there sure but I wonder just how short is Figuarts Vader even with the telescoped legs moved in max length? I know officially Kylo is 160mm while Phasma and Vader are 155mm.

What I want to know has anyone chosen Figuarts Vader over Mafex and can you provide pics next to Kylo and others? I have checked plenty of sites including reading this entire thread before joining recently.

I received Figuarts Jedi Luke today and he is truly amazing, now my fourth Figuarts SW fig after Kylo, Maul and Kenobi. When combined with a rickhor cloak he looks Hot Toys impressive!

I have a Vader dilemma, I have Mafex, Bandai 1/12 kit and even BS repainted Emperors wrath but I being drawn towards Figuarts Vader. I know lots of people love Mafex and it's good but doesn't have that Vader quality or proportions. The height and paint is there sure but I wonder just how short is Figuarts Vader even with the telescoped legs moved in max length? I know officially Kylo is 160mm while Phasma and Vader are 155mm.

What I want to know has anyone chosen Figuarts Vader over Mafex and can you provide pics next to Kylo and others? I have checked plenty of sites including reading this entire thread before joining recently.

If height accuracy is not an issue to you, then go with Figuarts Vader. Much better joints, details, etc

I ordered Luke last weekend from HLJ and they still haven't shipped it out. It's in private warehouse and says out of stock on my order. Am I screwed or did I actually secure one?

If the product is out of stock or discontinued that's how it'll read on your order page, which has nothing to do with your order. It is weird that they are so behind in order fulfillment however, Jedi Luke was released on 2/13/2016.

If the product is out of stock or discontinued that's how it'll read on your order page, which has nothing to do with your order. It is weird that they are so behind in order fulfillment however, Jedi Luke was released on 2/13/2016.

Makes me feel better, thanks!

I ordered Luke last weekend from HLJ and they still haven't shipped it out. It's in private warehouse and says out of stock on my order. Am I screwed or did I actually secure one?

You have to go into your private warehouse and build a shipment request, then they bill you for shipping and send it out. If you have done this then check your order history, next to Luke it should say "track this order" number should be in there, if you didnt pay for tracking you may not get a notice but it may have shipped out, in order history it should say shipped

Hope that helps

Damn, I selected "Ship when available" but it looks like they haven't gotten any more in yet or took too many preorders 'cause mine isn't shipped or charged for yet.

Oh ok, theyre probably sorting stock or waiting on another shipment to come in, that happened with my figuarts iron men, they filled all the orders though so I wouldnt worry too much

Oh ok, theyre probably sorting stock or waiting on another shipment to come in, that happened with my figuarts iron men, they filled all the orders though so I wouldnt worry too much

Thanks for clarifying monk & lipsmack. I was just about to buy one off of eBay because I thought I was screwed. Saw discontinued next to Luke and cursed the toy gods for an hour. Good thing I checked the boards.

Lipsmack, how long did you wait for your Figuarts iron men?

Back