S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't resist, but if the mods feel I'm fueling any fires, I won't protest if they delete it. It's just a hilarious post tbh. If he can put things into perspective so well, he should be able to laugh at it too. Or he's not exactly leading by example is he?:lol

Don't even give it a second thought, if they did have a problem they would've have banned you already.

And that's the thing, people shouldn't never take anything personally. These are forums made to express everyones thoughts , the minute somebody takes it personally and gets worked up doesn't benefit anyone and that's where things get out of hand and we lose wasted momentum on what really matters on these topic threads

Someone owes be a bookmark for making me read though 6 pages of drivel to get to well........ nothing.

After mulling it over for awhile I can officially say I'm not a fan of ANH Luke's head sculpt.

@guyver indeed. You should've been there for some arguments in the dbz thread dude, (yours truly a guilty partaker).:lol

@vortex set 40 posts per page man, you scroll right through it. Works great for me...

ANH luke's headsculpt keeps reminding me of a woman and I can't put my finger on it. Not even sure if it's a celebrity.

Someone owes be a bookmark for making me read though 6 pages of drivel to get to well........ nothing.

After mulling it over for awhile I can officially say I'm not a fan of ANH Luke's head sculpt.

@guyver indeed. You should've been there for some arguments in the dbz thread dude, (yours truly a guilty partaker).:lol

@vortex set 40 posts per page man, you scroll right through it. Works great for me...

ANH luke's headsculpt keeps reminding me of a woman and I can't put my finger on it. Not even sure if it's a celebrity.

If it's anything like Jedi Luke, I'm expecting it to be surprisingly good in-hand.

Untitled.jpg

ya know, this has crossed my mind several times over the years, all the forum debates/arguments I have witnessed & been apart of. Odds are, the people on both sides probably have a lot in common with each other. probably like the same food, similar taste in music, would probably even get along, maybe even be friends in the real world.

But just 1 disagreement about a particular subject on the web & it's "pfft, ***** that dude" :lol

Let's get back on topic please. Let's try not to take things so personally here. We are all here for fun discussion and let's enjoy this amazing time of 1/12th figures!

Take you on guyver!

Okay... don't know how to take that :lol

But I love the mix of characters. I can't say I'm not jealous because I am trust me, I want that Hulkbuster but I'm not about to pay what $300 plus USD for it

Great pic though :clap

Slightly off topic but I'm waiting on the Comicave Hulkbuster to come out. Although the Figuarts ain't no slouch, I feel the Comicave is gonna blow it away. Nice pics btw Guyver, really shows how huge HB is and how tiny Maul looks next to him :lol

11403290_1459624267691349_12767474813802762_n%2B%25E6%258B%25B7%25E8%25B2%259D.jpg

Slightly off topic but I'm waiting on the Comicave Hulkbuster to come out. Although the Figuarts ain't no slouch, I feel the Comicave is gonna blow it away. Nice pics btw Guyver, really shows how huge HB is and how tiny Maul looks next to him :lol

11403290_1459624267691349_12767474813802762_n%2B%25E6%258B%25B7%25E8%25B2%259D.jpg

Thanks but that wasn't my pic though I think it was directed towards me hopefully as a joke :lol

1/12 so it'll go perfectly with the Figuarts!

I quickly scrolled, saw your name and thought it was your pic. It's still a nice pic though lol

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Isn't it, but now I'm curious if this is a shot at me, I'm sure it's a joke, but who knows with all these psychos on this forum :lol

I wonder about that because Figuarts are on the small end of the 6 inch scale and think these are on the larger side. They probably scale better with Mafex.

Well for the Iron Man line they're literally EXACTLY scaled with the Figuarts. Not a millimeter off in height or proportions. More expensive but made of 75% die cast, light up capability, and much more detailed. Not as articulated but it's enough, trust me.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Back