S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
honestly if it was just an inch taller, it would be perfect. just an inch.

The problem on this Vader is not his height, actually it can increase just pulling down the legs.
The problem is just the head size/proportion. The proof is that with the alternate (and bigger/proportioned) extra head from Luke Jedi, Vader looks great.
That's all folk.

The problem on this Vader is not his height, actually it can increase just pulling down the legs.
The problem is just the head size/proportion. The proof is that with the alternate (and bigger/proportioned) extra head from Luke Jedi, Vader looks great.
That's all folk.

When I had the Figuarts Vader, even with pulling the legs, he was still pretty short. Also that solution makes him look odd since it leaves a gap. Imo, the Mafex is the best Vader in this scale currently. Also, I wouldn't hold my breath for a 2.0 version, let alone an upscaled one. Knowing Tamashii, they'll just keep re-releasing this Vader til the end of time.

Anyone else having difficulty getting the light saber hand on Kylo Ren to snap in to his right wrist peg. I have been trying for two days with no luck. I am able to get the right fist and right force hand but of course not the one I want to use to display him with. Any tips?

Apparently Mafex is doing an RotJ version of Boba as well as an ESB one.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Mafex is really going in with these Star Wars releases. Giving Figuarts a good run for their money. That's awesome that they're making both versions, honestly can't see Tamashii doing the same.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Got my Obi-Wan. A little disappointed in some of the defects on him. Paint bleed on the hair line, a couple of little broken spoke things on the lightsaber, extra nostril thing on the nose. Don't think AmiAmi will be able to help me, but I guess I should send them some pictures anyway.

Anyone else having difficulty getting the light saber hand on Kylo Ren to snap in to his right wrist peg. I have been trying for two days with no luck. I am able to get the right fist and right force hand but of course not the one I want to use to display him with. Any tips?

Heat up the hand with a hairdryer to soften up the plastic temporarily, should make it easier to push the hand into the joint.

Got my Obi-Wan. A little disappointed in some of the defects on him. Paint bleed on the hair line, a couple of little broken spoke things on the lightsaber, extra nostril thing on the nose. Don't think AmiAmi will be able to help me, but I guess I should send them some pictures anyway.

They should be able to. Just be polite and show them what's wrong through photos. Initially the eyes on my SHF Maul were looking to the right (they're meant to be facing the front). I contacted them about it and they sent an extra head free of charge. Now I have three heads for Maul: angry expression, neutral expression, and a neutral expression looking to the right. :lol

Apparently Mafex is doing an RotJ version of Boba as well as an ESB one.
Spoiler Spoiler:

The head is a tad big and his thighs need to be thicker, otherwise he looks okay. I'm tempted for ROTJ Boba since I liked their Vader best anyway but I'm still wondering if Figuarts will get to him any time soon.

@crisis I never thought of the idea that Chewie would avoid a lethal shot on purpose. That's actually pretty cool if that's a conscious part of it. I never thought of the fact that Chewie obviously must've known him too.

THANK YOU!, it snapped right into the peg in about 2 seconds after heating it up :yess:

Heat up the hand with a hairdryer to soften up the plastic temporarily, should make it easier to push the hand into the joint.

I have a question on wrist pegs. Can they be completely removed from the arm? The reason I ask it I just opened my Darth Maul and went to remove his left fist, half of the peg came out in his fist the other half is still in the arm. I don't believe The wrist peg isn't broken it just came unassembled. I didn't reaiize it but the pegs are two parts. There is a "loop" in the half that is in the arm that i can fit a paper clip into to try and pull it out but when i pull it doesn't want to come out. I am afraid to use excess force(and break the peg) to pull it out in case it actually isn't meant to come out. I was just wondering it anyone had to remove the peg from the arm.

Back