S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok thanks for the info, isn't the belt all one piece? I was gently trying to open it at the buckle location but didn't have any luck, was reluctant to apply to much pressure incase it was one piece.

just pop the belt, remove the head, and pull the soft goods over his head and that's it.

yeah, there's nothing to worry about. It's actually only a tab with some glue. You don't even need glue after you re-tab it because it holds pretty well.

Ok thanks for the info, isn't the belt all one piece? I was gently trying to open it at the buckle location but didn't have any luck, was reluctant to apply to much pressure incase it was one piece.

Hey Big Deano, liked your review of Kylo Ren and went out and bought it and just picked up the Black Series Kylo for the soft goods. Do you have any tips on removing the soft goods? Do I need to remove the head some how?
Hey thanks man! Yeah, havent actually done it yet, waiting on the bootleg BS Kylo to come but I will likely put up a video regarding it. Check out fwooshs YouTube channel though, he just did a quick how to/review of it!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Review of obi wan over on the fwoosh

Bandai: S.H. Figuarts Star Wars: Episode I Obi-Wan Kenobi | The Fwoosh

He looks amazing

Mines been sat in customs for a week. What a load of ****. And I'm going to get billed a big amount. What a joke parcelforce are

I'm having that issue too. My HT TIE pilot and FO Stormie were held in customs for 6 days. Just got a tracking update saying "new customs charges applied". I got my seller to mark the item down slightly. They must have opened the parcel up. I dread to think what the new charge will be.

Have to say they seem to be getting a lot tighter. Almost nothing is getting though without charges at the moment. I don't mind the customs charges, it the delivery "admin fee" that makes my blood boil.

Well, my mafex Vader came, and I am actually really happy with him. The quality isnt as good as figuarts but the height and overall look is much better.

3b9b3009eb0e2828ef615232cef3e04a.jpg

What im not happy with was the seller I got him off decided to DOUBLE the value on the customs declaration, so naturally customs grabbed him and i had to pay 20 quid EXTRA for him than I expected.

Guy clearly added value on incase it got lost so he could claim more back, shafting me in the process.

This, Crisis, is why I dont use ebay [emoji38]

Well, my mafex Vader came, and I am actually really happy with him. The quality isnt as good as figuarts but the height and overall look is much better.

3b9b3009eb0e2828ef615232cef3e04a.jpg

What im not happy with was the seller I got him off decided to DOUBLE the value on the customs declaration, so naturally customs grabbed him and i had to pay 20 quid EXTRA for him than I expected.

Guy clearly added value on incase it got lost so he could claim more back, shafting me in the process.

This, Crisis, is why I dont use ebay [emoji38]

Shoulda gone with mandarake. Shipping costs are crazy cheap with them

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Last couple of times I went with mandarake they did exactly the same thing, never bought from it since. Shame as I did really like their cheap costs.

Btw so right now phasma and mce are the only ones with an active releae date? Ohw yeh and the biker? Does ANH luke have one yet, or anything else?

@guyver same boat, next week if all goes well.:yess:

I have a cloth hood in transit for my Obi Wan. I didn't buy the Obi Wan yet, tho. But I'm a firm believer that cloth capes make these figures look 100x better

That Mafex Vader is the perfect height man, I wish there was a way to boost Figuarts Vader's height :/

They really do. I wish Tamashii wasn't so shy of cloth. Other companies make it work, I'm sure they can too.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I actually prefer plastic over cloth on most figures. I don't get how a piece of cloth can make a figure that's made entirely of plastic look better. You just can't get all the little wrinkles in cloth like on plastic. To me it just doesn't look right and sometimes even looks cheap. Well that's just my opinion.:monkey3

I hope figuarts never touches cloth, theyre doing just fine without it and ive yet to see an acceptable example of any product in this size using cloth effectively, hell even hot toys struggle with certain pieces looking and functioning properly with it

Back