S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered mace windu on hlj (well at least I thought so), it said thanks for your order blah blah but then I never got a confirmation email and there's no trace of it in my account activity. Any one else ever had that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone who's still looking for Obi wan, clone and droids, they are all still available at toys r us Japan site.

I think the PT characters aren't doing as well as the OT ones. Think I'll wait for Obi wan ANH ver instead.

Ordered mace windu on hlj (well at least I thought so), it said thanks for your order blah blah but then I never got a confirmation email and there's no trace of it in my account activity. Any one else ever had that?

Same thing happened to me. I contacted them and they said their system requires some time to import the orders.

Hello, this has probably been bought up before but does anybody have pictures of how the shoulder pauldron from the Bandai Sandtrooper model kit looks on the Figuarts Stormtrooper?

Same thing happened to me. I contacted them and they said their system requires some time to import the orders.

Sound, cheers for the headsup man. Hopefully all is well then! Fingers crossed

How does a preorder this early sell out? And to the worst episode of the saga. They just do that to make us think it's being sought after.

Has obi wan come out yet? Waiting for it.

Damn I missed Mace. The first pre-order I've missed. For some reason I thought it was tomorrow. What's my best bet now?

Nevermind.. Anime-export has it still for slightly cheaper. Granted you pay ahead of time with them but that's fine.

oh damn, no wonder my Cap didn't appear there. I ordered at 6am, and I just checked a few min ago (9am) and I didn't see anything, so I PO'd it again:lol I guess I'll just have them cancel one later.

But damn, I didn't even know Mace was up at that time, so I had to PO from AE. No big deal but he'll be fun to pose with Jango:lol

Eeh, I can pass on Windu.

Every day is harder to wait for another Vader so I might end up getting some Bandai Kits instead.

I got my Mafex Vader last night, and I wish I would have waited for a new Figuarts. I didn't think I would like the Mafex Vader, but after seeing so much praise for it, I caved. It's a good figure, but it's just too anorexic looking for me. Vader is my anchor into the Star Wars universe, so I guess that's why I'm so picky. Personally, I don't think Mafex is in the same league as Figuarts in terms of quality. Figuarts are far superior in sculpt, weight distribution, and articulation.

I just PO'd my Mace x2 at CD Japan. I'm surprised I was able to get him this late in the day. AA and HLJ were sold out at the time.

Damn, UI've been so caught up waiting for Deadpool to come up on SS I forgot about this. I'm sure more orders will open up over the coming days/weeks. No panic.

I got my Mafex Vader last night, and I wish I would have waited for a new Figuarts. I didn't think I would like the Mafex Vader, but after seeing so much praise for it, I caved. It's a good figure, but it's just too anorexic looking for me. Vader is my anchor into the Star Wars universe, so I guess that's why I'm so picky. Personally, I don't think Mafex is in the same league as Figuarts in terms of quality. Figuarts are far superior in sculpt, weight distribution, and articulation.

I'll buy that mafex vader from you if you wanna sell it. PM me if you're interested, dude.

On a side note, I just checked the ebay prices for ROTJ Luke, holy ****, this guy is going through the roof. Can't find one for less than $95 shipped. I'm fine waiting until February, but honestly, I'm not gonna stalk the Japanese import websites, it's just not gonna happen. I signed up for an in-stock email alert from hlj, but the likelihood of me actually acquiring a Luke figure is pretty slim.

I'll buy that mafex vader from you if you wanna sell it. PM me if you're interested, dude.

On a side note, I just checked the ebay prices for ROTJ Luke, holy ****, this guy is going through the roof. Can't find one for less than $95 shipped. I'm fine waiting until February, but honestly, I'm not gonna stalk the Japanese import websites, it's just not gonna happen. I signed up for an in-stock email alert from hlj, but the likelihood of me actually acquiring a Luke figure is pretty slim.

I purchased 2 from Solarius with the express shipping when they were $49.00 & DHL got it to me in 2 days. The price has gone up but it's still cheaper then $95.
https://solarisjapan.com/products/s...figuarts-episode-vi-return-of-the-jedi-bandai

Back