S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to see TESB versions of Luke, Vader, Han, Chewie and Leia. ROTS Anakin, Obi-wan, Yoda and Sidious would be welcome too.

Pretty much everything.

His helmet, armor, knee-pads are pretty much the same but even those are colored different. While most people won't ever know the difference, ther s nothing really carried over from his ESB costume to his ROTJ costume except maybe the boots. Everything from his helmet paint all the way to his blaster are different.

ESB
ESB_boba.jpg

ROTJ
0380f60f338fc5dcd3280a1012da7a33.jpg

Are you sure that's blue, could be the lighting :dunno

Re: S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

^for real tho. tell me this doesn't look 100x better than the plastic capes that are molded stiff in one shape & you gotta remove just to pose the figure then put it back on with the hope it won't interfere with the way the figure is posed, otherwise you'd have to readjust the position a few times in a lengthy trial & error process.. c'mon son

image.jpeg

ANH -( Farmboy Luke,Han, R2, C-3PO and Chewy are all coming) Ben Kenobi and Leia
ESB - Boba Fett, Lando, Bespin Luke with Yoda (not paying $40 for a SHF tiny Yoda figure lol)
ROTJ - Emperor Palpatine with Chair, Jabba (probably web exclusive)
TPM - Gui-Gon Jinn, Jar Jar :)
AOTC- (Jango, Grievous and Obi already coming) Dooku, Anakin
ROTS- Darth Sidious, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Anakin, Obi, Yoda (included with someone)
TFA- Finn with saber, Rey (blaster and saber) with BB-8

^for real tho. tell me this doesn't look 100x better than the plastic capes that are molded stiff in one shape & you gotta remove just to pose the figure then put it back on with the hope it won't interfere with the way the figure is posed, otherwise you'd have to readjust the position a few times in a lengthy trial & error process.. c'mon son

View attachment 234342

Is that the Mafex Vader and the modded Figuarts Kylo? I need to get a BS Kylo soon, the more I see that mod the better it looks.

@dannym, good point. It's gonna be pretty disappointing when we get Whis that he'll have little to no leg articulation. Problem I see with Whis specifically is that his robe may be a little too complicated to properly utilize cloth. Tamashii really doesn't do that stuff so I feel they should probably test the waters with simple things like capes before making entire attires out of cloth. Cloth can either look really good or really bad, take the DB DoD line by Megahouse for example.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

As for the robe, I find it hard to choose what I prefer, the stupid thing is that nobody's modding what I will definitely mod: the scarf. The plastic thing over fabric looks terrible to me. As if it's armor.

easily accomplished

image.jpeg

Speaking of Boba, I just completed my ESB Boba Fett Bandai model kit. She's a beaut!

20160103_171322.jpg20160103_171350.jpg20160103_171359.jpg20160103_171417.jpg20160103_171426.jpg

Oh wow! I didn't know they were different, but that's a pretty big difference. Thanks Spark Extractor and Jaycepticon.

Great paintwork Fathotei!

My top 5 assuming that all the prototypes shown are being released.

1. ROTS Anakin
2. ANH Leia
3. TFA resistance Rey
4. ROTS Yoda and Sidious 2 pack
5. AOTC Padme

Did anyone get their Darth Vader rerelease yet? Is it exactly the same? I know the sculpt is the same just wanting to know if the paint apps are the same and if the shininess of the plastic was dulled down? Thanks

First Order Troopers arrived. I have to say these are my favourite SHF troopers, in terms of engineering and overall look. While I prefer OT stormtroopers as classics, the SHF First Order grunts are the most expressive and well-made out of the three versions done so far (OT, Phase I Clones, F.O.).

O

That's damn impressive - mine were sent on the 18th via EMS and I didn't get them til the 29th, complete with a extra high customs handling fee since it was express! Last time I choose EMS. Out of interest, do you use registered or unregistered EMS?

It was registered SAL. I wasn't in a rush to get them over Xmas so I went with the slower option, hence my surprise :) I think getting stung by customs is the luck of the draw.

Back