S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually picking up the Mafex First Order Trooper just because he's cheaper and comes with the Riot Trooper accessories ("TRAITOR!!!") :lol

FIGURE-015888.jpg

What would most of you say is the best line of Storm/Clone Troopers to collect that go best with Figuarts?

Bandai Model Kit trooper. He's $23, he's figuarts quality, minus a slight (and I mean slight) setback in articulation. He's 6" tall too so he looks real good next to Mafex vader. I own a model kit trooper and I love him. He also comes with three guns (two blasters and a rifle) compared to the one that comes with the figuarts version.

So now that Kylo and the trooper have been released, that only leaves Phasma and Obi Wan on pre-order (apart from exclusive Riot trooper and Speeder bike)?
Figuarts need to get some more pre-orders out there!!!

I don't have any to help you with that, but I think the great thing about Storm Troopers is that you can have different heights since they aren't people!

This might help! It's from wraith1701 over at the Fwoosh: Hasbro, Model Kit, and Figuarts:

View attachment 231404

The model kit version looks like an Imperial football player or something....:dunno

Mafex might release a kylo ren with soft goods and wire. Their trooper looks a bit more accurate having a short neck. I have the asm2 and the quality is amazing plus goes in scale with the marvel legends.

6"3 is too tall for figuarts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome shot, JayPesoz! Cannot wait for my Kylo Ren and FO Troopers.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

The model kit looks good but I don't wanna build a storm trooper lol. Especially if I decide to army build down the line, goddamn. The Mafex is the number one contender now since the height is pretty good and it's the most accurate to the movies. Really wish the Figuarts wasn't so short and stumpy. Also his face is flat and he's missing a holster for his blaster.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

The model kit looks good but I don't wanna build a storm trooper lol. Especially if I decide to army build down the line, goddamn. The Mafex is the number one contender now since the height is pretty good and it's the most accurate to the movies. Really wish the Figuarts wasn't so short and stumpy. Also his face is flat and he's missing a holster for his blaster.

Ah humbug. You can't army build for cheaper bro. It only takes a couple hours to put together. Just stop masturbating for a little bit and you'll get it done.:joy

459844.gif

do like the look of that SHF ren but damn... them plastic robes dont look fun/easy to pose.

havent seen movie yet but imagine most of the poses for him are upper body stuff anyways yeah? whats wrong with hood on SHF ver? too big?

My my that's a lot of questions. Just buy one and try it out. If you don't like it sell it and get something that floats your boat. The hood is a little round, but the cloak looks miles better than the BS version (which drapes when it shouldn't).

I sold SHF Vader to replace with the Mafex and have no regrets. May be a little skinny but he makes up for it where it really counts (height and the wire cape are excellent).

My my that's a lot of questions. Just buy one and try it out. If you don't like it sell it and get something that floats your boat. The hood is a little round, but the cloak looks miles better than the BS version (which drapes when it shouldn't).

I sold SHF Vader to replace with the Mafex and have no regrets. May be a little skinny but he makes up for it where it really counts (height and the wire cape are excellent).

thks, just want a damn good ver in collect, cash flow isnt as such where i can just roll dice. so question everything it is! thks again :clap

Kylo should arrive tomorrow according to tracking..debating on how many poses I can come up with :wink1:

I ended up selling my Mafex Vader. Mine had helmet imperfections. Skinny arms and legs didn't bother me. On display he looks great - height is perfect with Figuarts Luke.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tamashii should make Boba already so we can get on to other bounty hunters, like Bossk. I want Bossk.

latest

Wait a minute, so in the Clone Wars series Darth Maul survived the duel of fates?! AND! he has robotic spider legs?! This show is so far superior to the prequels it's ridiculous.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Wait a minute, so in the Clone Wars series Darth Maul survived the duel of fates?! AND! he has robotic spider legs?! This show is so far superior to the prequels it's ridiculous.

That's enough reason to start watching this show. Maul is so awesome to have lasted only one movie.

Dang you guys have been missing out. I am in season 4; but I wouldn't recommend skipping around with episodes much. Generally any with Jar Jar are skip worthy but Padmes stories really shape the political climate during the wars.

Back