S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was quite excited when I read this but then I checked ebay and discovered you're a house of lies.

star-wars-trailer-19-1445308808.gif

Here's one left on Amazon for $49.80 with free shipping AND fulfilled by Amazon- Amazon.com: Star Wars S.H. Figuarts The Base of Darth Vader 6" Action Figure Accessory: Toys & Games

Here's one left on Amazon for $49.80 with free shipping AND fulfilled by Amazon- Amazon.com: Star Wars S.H. Figuarts The Base of Darth Vader 6" Action Figure Accessory: Toys & Games

Thanks man.

I see I was too late with the spoiler tags.:lol You could edit them in fat, so not to annoy people too much.

But stuff like "Lucas doesnt get what his own franchise is about" sorry but gtfo (Simon Pegg).
They can get annoyed:devil

But yeah, I think Lucas completely understands his franchise, he's just not good at relating that to others. Simon Pegg is kind of a ****. I love his films but his personality leaves something to be desired.

Kylo should be here sometime this week. I am PUMPED!

Must....have...Bespin Han... and Luke...Figuarts

Got both Shadow Troopers. Holy crap they look great. Both have super tight joints which was one of the problems I had with my original troopers.

Lots of good pics of Ren so far!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Great pics of Kylo-Ren, everyone! I still don't know about Mafex Vader. He looks too skinny to me, and the bib looks odd. I'm just going to cross my fingers that Tamashii up-scales their Vader or someone else makes one.

I really wish they would announce an Episode 3 Anakin. I have to betray Old Luke, I need Anakin! :lol I think I'm going to regret not getting the Clonetroopers to line up behind him. Although, they showed off those re-paints, so I guess I'll be good.

Great pics of Kylo-Ren, everyone! I still don't know about Mafex Vader. He looks too skinny to me, and the bib looks odd. I'm just going to cross my fingers that Tamashii up-scales their Vader or someone else makes one.

I really wish they would announce an Episode 3 Anakin. I have to betray Old Luke, I need Anakin! :lol Episode 3 Obi-wan as well! I think I'm going to regret not getting the Clonetroopers to line up behind him. Although, they showed off those re-paints, so I guess I'll be good.

Tamashii won't upscale their Vader. If they did he might stand a chance to compete with the other Vader's but they won't do it, it's just how they are. They WILL re-release him to death though.

Currently the Mafex is probably the best option out there. There is the possibility that we could get a 2.0 Mafex since they don't kind doing that type of thing.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

The hood is a soft plastic so you guys may be able to heat it up and remold it to be more accurate. I personally have no problem with the figure and the hood isn't that much of a problem for me. There's also cloth robes on eBay that could possibly work if the BS one isn't good enough (which judging by reviews and pics, it isn't)

Tamashii won't upscale their Vader. If they did he might stand a chance to compete with the other Vader's but they won't do it, it's just how they are. They WILL re-release him to death though.

Currently the Mafex is probably the best option out there. There is the possibility that we could get a 2.0 Mafex since they don't kind doing that type of thing.

Yeah, I don't think so either. I just know if I buying the Mafex, I'll end up selling it like I did with Perfect Cell because he was too anorexic and disproportionate that it didn't resemble what I like about the character. I really wish Tamashii would update that sculpt and make Cell's proportions more akin to their Android 16 (which I also passed on for being way too short and disproportionate). I sold my Trunks too because the height and proportions bugged me so much. Thankfully, that Cell Games Trunks is coming out, and it looks incredible!

Thanks for your help! Darth Vader is my favorite character, so I'm going to keep being tempted, but I'll just have to settle with a Figuarts Episode 3 Anakin for my Vader. Heck, I'll take all his looks from the Clone Wars!

Yeah, I don't think so either. I just know if I buying the Mafex, I'll end up selling it like I did with Perfect Cell because he was too anorexic and disproportionate that it didn't resemble what I like about the character. I really wish Tamashii would update that sculpt and make Cell's proportions more akin to their Android 16 (which I also passed on for being way too short and disproportionate). I sold my Trunks too because the height and proportions bugged me so much. Thankfully, that Cell Games Trunks is coming out, and it looks incredible!

Thanks for your help! Darth Vader is my favorite character, so I'm going to keep being tempted, but I'll just have to settle with a Figuarts Episode 3 Anakin for my Vader. Heck, I'll take all his looks from the Clone Wars!

Oh don't get me started on Android 16. That was sheer lack of trying, making him itsy bitsy teeny weeny. Kinda like that Bowser that's coming out but anyways...

I would love RotS Anakin. That was my favorite of the prequels and I loved how dark Anakin became. I would love it if he came with a few younglings too to reenact "that" scene lol

Holy crap that's a great looking figure. Have been purging my Black Series stuff. This is the only SW line I'm collecting atm.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

so where can i get the FO stormtrooper? Seems like all the import places i've checked are all sold out.

Back