S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are many Stormtroopers sitting on the shelves at Toys R Us in Japan. If they haven't announced a rerelease for them, it's probably because of market saturation at the moment.

When The Force Awakens figures hit, a huge amount of Star Wars toys did as well. I saw a lot of the Movie Realization Vader and Stormtrooper on the shelf at Toys R Us in Ikebukuro, Tokyo. This was months since both had basically sold out everywhere. Kicked myself because I only picked up one extra Stormtrooper. The SHF figures were Luke, Vader, and Stormtrooper. Like I said, still so many stormtroopers everywhere.

Who has Luke in stock right now? I've been looking and only really have seen him on eBay. I'm probably not looking in the right places.

Who has Luke in stock right now? I've been looking and only really have seen him on eBay. I'm probably not looking in the right places.

If you google S.H. Figuarts Luke on sale you could probably see links. There are some sites that still say pre-order. Now that could mean they may never get their stock in but who knows.:dunno

Darth maul has been pulled from HLJ, should start seeing payment requests this evening or tomorrow

That would be fantastic. I need to ship items from my private warehouse in 4 days and was hoping Maul would hit before it auto ships stuff.

Wow. I had no idea that the storm troopers were sitting on shelves in Japan! Wish they would lower the price some then I'd buy some more.

A-E notified me they're ready to ship my Maul, so it shouldn't be too long now. First SHF SW figure, can't wait.

Last edited:
Man, that maul looks amazing. I'm trying to just stick to getting OT characters, but man I am tempted...

On a side note, it's good to see that they have their scale issues fixed. Maul is 5' 9" and Luke is 5' 8", so they are both right on in scale with each other.

Man, that maul looks amazing. I'm trying to just stick to getting OT characters, but man I am tempted...

On a side note, it's good to see that they have their scale issues fixed. Maul is 5' 9" and Luke is 5' 8", so they are both right on in scale with each other.

Yeah that's great. Other than vader! It says on the specs obi wan is around 155mm whereas luke is around 140. Looks like obi will be bigger than maul which is accurate.

Back