S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain Phasma - 5,616yen - FEB 2016 (preorder starts Oct 1st)

sw_shf_item_main.png

Spoiler Spoiler:

Only version I've seen of Phasma yet where you can actually see it's a woman. Except what Blood said about it not being chromy enough, this is an absolute home-run.
An image of the Shadow Trooper & more from the Japan Hobby Show 2015:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Source: Dengeki Hobby.
Good lord this **** is awesome.
Just got my shipping notice for Darth Maul. I forgot I pre-ordered him so it was a pleasant surprise :dance

Ey Prod! Good to see you here bud! So funny to see more and more of the DBZ folks get over here.:lol

Only version I've seen of Phasma yet where you can actually see it's a woman. Except what Blood said about it not being chromy enough, this is an absolute home-run.

Good lord this **** is awesome.

Ey Prod! Good to see you here bud! So funny to see more and more of the DBZ folks get over here.:lol

Yeah man the DBZ news has been slow and with all these new Star Wars figures coming out, I had to make the move!

I wonder if we'll ever see Darth Maul with the cloak. Perhaps if this one sells well (which it undoubtedly will) they'll do it.

Is it true that these figures are standard releases therefore being able to be re-issued? I can't fully commit myself to the line quite yet but I would love to get Stormtroopers and Luke for retail sometime later on.

Yes Prod, they are, it's sort of both heaven and hell in that we don't have to deal with thre web exclusive ******** much (Vader is gonna be rereleased this month I think, and Luke as well in february EDIT or january I think!) and apparently in Japan stormtroopers hang in droves on toys r us aisles (we dbz folks pretty much go insane over that thought), but the hellish part is that disney and hasbro or more or somebody of those to or whatever the bleeding **** is cockblocking bluefin. So it's only japanese releases.

And now apparently regarding the model kits disney is slapping them for even selling them outside of japan at all and we don't know whether that will carry over to SHF.

We still dob't know that, do we people?

Oh and considering they're showing us maul's speeder, they'd have to deliver a cloak. But I'm not buying a speeder for a cloak... So I'll have to make my own. And I have an idea for it, got some fabric lying around.

So what websites can we expect the shadow trooper to be on? I'd love one but I'd rather avoid $180 on ebay...

I've only bought overseas from HLJ once and CDJapan once for in stock items. Anyone know how the preorders work? I'm assuming they charge you for the whole thing up front, then just ship when it arrives, but I'm not sure. I'm cool with it as long as I know what to expect. Scoping out Kenobi at CDJapan.

How is CDJapan shipping Maul before AmiAmi :gah:

Anybody feel like rewatching the Clone Wars tv cartoon in anticipation of Darth Maul :wink1:

Maybe Ami2 is still closed for silver week?

I'm rewatching Clone Ward because I just finished the Dark Disciple novel. So good.

I've only bought overseas from HLJ once and CDJapan once for in stock items. Anyone know how the preorders work? I'm assuming they charge you for the whole thing up front, then just ship when it arrives, but I'm not sure. I'm cool with it as long as I know what to expect. Scoping out Kenobi at CDJapan.

Don't know about CD japan, but HLJ only charges when items are in stock. They send an invoice when the items arrive. They also have a "Private Warehouse" that you can hold paid for items in for 60 days in order to group together items to save on shipping. (like BBTS Pile of Loot)

If you use a credit card, they'll run it in order to confirm the card, but the charge will fall off. They don't charge you until it ships out.

It just means that the product is discontinued. If it's in your open orders or warehouse, you should be fine.

Looking at the above pics, this is by far the best looking Darth Maul I've seen in the 3 3/4 and 6 inch range.

I always enjoy their reviews

I've noticed the missing extra leg articulation like Luke, but I can see why they axed it with the SW line. I think the balance seems more sturdy without it IMO

This is what I'm talking about guys

I never got the BS Maul but IMO this is where Figuarts has that 1/6 quality

Thanks Spark Extractor and Monk. I think I'm going to PO him from CD Japan as it looks like it's closed at HLJ. This line looks very promising...enough to make me get characters I would normally not get. I'm actually more excited about this line than HT, basically for space/display concerns, potential vehicles, and variety of characters it affords me. My ANH gang will be 1/6, but with these I have no problems expanding my toys to other movies.

I guess bring on a Qui-Gon now, right?

Back