S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really looking forward to that prototype Grievous being officially solicited, ah well.

DDWDc4i.jpg

NPENrpN.jpg

gtGxpAb.jpg

teUHV7I.jpg

tSX5UGy.jpg

IfrJqQA.jpg

fcYoOPc.jpg

Well got it faster than expected! Great figure release. Lots of options, includes swap out skirt for sitting, a Mando hand for holding the Camtono, and 10 hands. I like the background of the box of the smelter too.

Quick question for those who own the SH Figuarts Chewbacca....

From what I can tell, the only difference between the A New Hope and the still available and affordable Solo version is the accessories: if I bought a SOLO Chewie, slapped a loose bandolier on him from somewhere, I would have a classic Chewie. Correct?

Because no way am I paying twice the price just for a bandolier and crossbow.

From what I can tell, the only difference between the A New Hope and the still available and affordable Solo version is the accessories: if I bought a SOLO Chewie, slapped a loose bandolier on him from somewhere, I would have a classic Chewie. Correct?

I don't own either, but they are not the same. Heads are different as is fur color. Here's a video comparison.

I was hoping for an ANH Chewie re release at some point. But because they never did so I never picked up the Han Solo re release either.

Yeah I was going to say, the color is the biggest issue. He's noticeably different. I have no idea why they wouldn't re-release a sought after figure like that. Especially when they did Han who never got that crazy.

I think the guy in charge of the American movie lines said that the line wasn’t dead, so soon I guess? Most likely for Book of Boba Fett we’ll see something… with a helmet.

Nice! Happy to see something new from SF after all this time!

Still trying to get a reply/refund off Nippon Yasan for my original Mando & Child which they still haven't shipped, so both of these are tempting me. But since SF dried up I've got back into Hot Toys so I've got to think really carefully before jumping back into the SF line.

Back