S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are usually available again for a short while after they release. I know that in the past they usually wind up popping in and out of stock on Amazon until they actually ship too.

These are usually available again for a short while after they release. I know that in the past they usually wind up popping in and out of stock on Amazon until they actually ship too.
That’s what usually happens with HLJ. Depending who will get them in stock ( boba and S2 Mando) quicker Amazon JP or HLJ , I’m planning if HLJ gets them in stock first ..I’ll order them when they do and then cancel my Amazon JP orders

Did you check mykombini or nippon yasan?
Unfortunately no..... I figured i was lucky to find him at all, the vendor i bought him from had a grand total of two left. I paid what i did because i really want him and the price will only go up. I buy very little from overseas generally because it makes me really nervous.

I've never pre-ordered anything off ebay. Seems like a bad idea. This isn't supposed to be out until January 31st. That's far outside the window you can dispute it.

It's only been 23 hours since this figure went live. I can't guarantee it, but I really think amazon japan will have more available, you just need to be diligent and keep checking. Ignore the 3rd party sellers listings and wait until you see it directly from amazon and you should be able to get it.

It can be a dangerous thing to do. I am hoping since i do it so infrequently, that this wont be a unlucky transaction. A lot of people here do it all the time with few problems.

*fingers crossed*

It can be a dangerous thing to do. I am hoping since i do it so infrequently, that this wont be a unlucky transaction. A lot of people here do it all the time with few problems.

*fingers crossed*
I've never had an issue with an overseas order. I no longer collect 1/12 but bought them from overseas exclusively.

I want to order a second one, just to have one masked and unmasked, but Robert Rodriguez said he gets a new look in the show so I'm gonna hold off.

shfmandoluke01.jpg

shfmandoluke02.jpg

shfgideon01.jpg

shfgideon02.jpg

No, that is indeed his Mando costume. His outfit is all black. If it was his ROTJ costume, the tunic would be dark gray. One of the 2 main differences between the 2 costumes. Mando, black tunic and poncho/cape. ROTJ gray tunic and dark brown poncho/cape.

No, that is indeed his Mando costume. His outfit is all black. If it was his ROTJ costume, the tunic would be dark gray. One of the 2 main differences between the 2 costumes. Mando, black tunic and poncho/cape. ROTJ gray tunic and dark brown poncho/cape.
Ok, it's a mashup then. Colour is Mando but style is ROTJ. His Mando outfit is basically prequel robes.

No, its not a robe he is wearing in Mando. It's still a hooded ponco/cape. No sleeves.

View attachment 546485
Under the cape is PT style robes (I'm not talking about the big hooded cloaks, sorry for the confusion). They have the longer tabbards in the front and different neckline to his ROTJ outfit. It's basically PT Jedi in black with Luke's ROTJ belt and cape. You can see it in the episode but the Hot Toys pictures or the Disney Gallery episode on the finale probably show it most clearly at this point.

Last edited:
Under the cape is PT style robes (I'm not talking about the big hooded cloaks, sorry for the confusion). They have the longer tabbards in the front and different neckline to his ROTJ outfit. It's basically PT Jedi in black with Luke's ROTJ belt and cape. You can see it in the episode but the Hot Toys pictures or the Disney Gallery episode on the finale probably show it most clearly at this point.
Ok, now I get what you meant...

So yeah, the inner tunic is off, but the colors are right.

I've never pre-ordered anything off ebay. Seems like a bad idea. This isn't supposed to be out until January 31st. That's far outside the window you can dispute it.

It's only been 23 hours since this figure went live. I can't guarantee it, but I really think amazon japan will have more available, you just need to be diligent and keep checking. Ignore the 3rd party sellers listings and wait until you see it directly from amazon and you should be able to get it.
You are always taking a chance on EBay pre-ordering things when it is outside of that 90 day window. Just keep an eye open on the length of time to the approximate pickup/shipping date.

I got burned from an individual in Japan. He informed me that he was in hospital and when I contacted EBay, they did comment that he or she had been in contact with them to update their status. EBay said that I should wait and give the seller a chance to ship the item. OF course I waited outside the 90 day window and got scammed. My own fault, as I believed the seller was in hospital and that the sale/shipping of the item would be honoured. The seller vanished (account deleted) and I am sure they are under a new name. EBay has to work on these type sellers. In the end, use due diligence and be wary.

It was the S.H. Figuarts Endgame Black Widow. This ordeal ended up persuading me to start buying Hot Toys.

Back