S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! Didn't know it came with two complete Palpatines! Regret not picking it up now.

I sat on the fence for a long time because of price but in the end justified it by 3 figs and a throne. The price was creeping up on Nin at the time and it?s now ?40 more (last time I checked) so if you want it then do is ASAP. Seeing effectively 4 figures equals even better value. I?ll be needing a cloth robe for the standing one though.

it comes with 2 bodies, but of course looks like 1 hood

giphy.webp

Mando Was just delivered. I don?t know, aside from all the plug-ins and pegs, this is a pretty solid figure. Proportions look fine in hand, helmet included. The rifle peg system is completely ineffective. They could have done it 10 different ways and they all would have been better than the end result.
The cape isn?t the best material choice but I?m going to give it the water treatment, then iron it to create drape folds.

How did the ironing turn out? do you have a shot of it from behind?

Funny story: I saw all of the bad reviews dropping and I was like, ?glad I didn?t get him.? Jokes on me. Completely forgot ordering him.
e120df91b6bbea5cd8704aec50e35df9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How come Han Solo gets a re-release and Chewbacca doesn't?

Seems like almost all of the Figuarts get restocks except for Chewie.

BBTS has ANH Solo on their New Arrivals page. I assumed it was a re-issue.

Did the beskar mando and the child pre orders go up? I?m not seeing them on bbts or anywhere else for that matter

BBTS has been weird with the Star Wars SHF lately. They usually only put any up right before they're set for release. Maybe they can't guarantee them until near release for some reason?

But anyway, like RPM716 said, order from Amazon Japan and you'll get them faster and cheaper.

Back