S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And they added the signet too!!! 88D9197B-9AA2-4D78-812F-6F4C4F0FCBFD.jpeg

Can't wait for these two!

So we think these will go up for pre-order tonight? Or tomorrow night (US time)?

Should I save a few bucks and get that instead of the HT?:confused:

Or spend the same bucks and get multiples!

Glad to see he has the mud horn shoulder too, that should mean I'll be able to take the reg beskar right shoulder and use it on the V1 release for the main ep 1 2 and 3 looks

Not exclusives, should go up tonight 4PM Japan time, which I think is Midnight PST and 3AM est. I'm aiming for Amazon Japan and I can't remember if they put them up right away or wait a bit.

Great..I’m inking for HLJ to get the preorders ..I’ll be set and ready hopefully . MyKombini had them early this morning and are sold out now

Thanks for the information :wave

Should I save a few bucks and get that instead of the HT?:confused:

I had the same thought but am going to go all in with the Deluxe HT.

Much more shelf presence and have used it as motivation to only have a couple of 12" figures over a bunch of 6 inch figures that never display as nice as i would like.

Has anybody figured out the point of what seems like a swap-out front on the helmet?

But it doesn't look like a seam from mold-injection. It looks like the standard SHF seam that's present when the face can be detached from a figure. Either way, don't like it.

But it doesn't look like a seam from mold-injection. It looks like the standard SHF seam that's present when the face can be detached from a figure. Either way, don't like it.

Looking at the original SHF Mandalorian, you can see there's the same seam in the helmet. So I very much doubt its a replaceable faceplate. Its just not as obvious on the pre-Beskar SHF Mando. Could be because of the "dirtier" finish that makes it less obvious. Or the prototype was just more well put together. Hopefully the final product will have good QC. but either way, its not a deal breaker for me. The better articulation and cloth cape beats the Black Series offering for me.

Speaking of the Mandalorian helmet. I know there's this sentiment that the helmet size is too small. More so for the pre-Beskar Mando (mostly coz the cape wasn't tucked away nicely making the body look a lot wider than it is).
I did a quick comparison between the latest SHF Mando and a marketing promo image from the show, and the helmet actually doesnt seem that far off.

Thoughts?beskar.jpg

Got Mando Beskar order in from HLJ :yess::yess::yess:

Limited 1 per person and still..Sold out in less than 20 minutes :horror

Last edited:
Hmm... seems pretty much sold out everywhere for now. Gonna have to keep an eye out for if/when they reappear over the next few days/weeks.

Can?t see him on Nin Nin. Strange.

Nevermind, found him. Got Mando and the child ordered!

Back