S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep looking for an "8" (for August) in that scan, but I don't see it. How are you determining that it might be August?

Other sources have it listed.

Really excited to get this guy, if he rounds out the ep 2/3 releases I hope they do some of those empire ones next, Grievous and Super battle droids would be great too

Does anyone remember this announcement from before the May show of last year? Their release pattern has followed this. They said Revenge of the Sith items were coming and and hinted at Yoda then said that the Battle of Crait Luke would join the other 2. They sprinkled other figures in between the announced ones so hopefully Crait Luke will see a solicit soon. There has been a lot of fan talk about the line winding and getting cancelled but it seems like they are following what they announced before that show so I think the series will continue because no company wants to let go of the SW license once they obtain it. Bandai also did some line restructuring and renaming so I think they will catch up soon and we will have a few preorders before we know it.

『スター・ウォーズ』シリーズより、約100点のアイテムの総力展示!
『スター・ウォーズ エピソード3/シスの復讐』からは、9月発売予定の「S.H.Figuarts アナキン・スカイウォーカー(Revenge of the Sith)」をはじめ、試作を多数公開!そして、ついに待望の「伝説のジェダイ・マスター」も!
さらに、『スター・ウォーズ/最後のジェダイ』からは鮮烈に記憶にきざまれた、ルーク・スカイウォーカーのクレイトでの戦いの姿がついにS.H.Figu artsで立体化。

|Google Translate|

From "Star Wars" series, the total force display of about 100 items!
From "Star Wars Episode 3 / Revenge of Sith", many prototypes are released including "S. H. Figuarts Revenge of the Sith" to be released in September! And finally the long-awaited "legendary Jedi Master" also!
In addition, from the "Star Wars / The Last Jedi", the appearance of battle by Luke Skywalker 's Krato finally cried in memory was finally three - dimensionalized by S. H. Figuarts

Good call! I totally forgot about this tidbit. I think you’re right we will see Yoda after we got Dooku and ROTS Kenobi and finally probably before Ep9 figures we will get Crait Luke. The line wouldn’t be winding down if they showed so many prototypes across all 3 trilogies. They still have so much to release and we haven’t even gotten to ep9 yet which we can expect 3-5 figures generally by end of 2019/early 2020. It’s still exciting times to be a fan of this line.

So if we include Leia (maybe?) we will have 5 figures this year so far (Leia, Kenobi, Dooku, Yoda, Crait Luke).

Yoda coming as a web exclusive on August?! I've had the worst luck with getting web exclusive SHF Star Wars figures. Might wanna bite the bullet and get it from bbts
83ce56bdbb915a0207b18c09fb1e8222.jpg

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Yoda coming as a web exclusive on August?! I've had the worst luck with getting web exclusive SHF Star Wars figures. Might wanna bite the bullet and get it from bbts

I've ordered from Anime-Export for almost all of the exclusives and have had no issues. Where are you ordering from?

I've ordered from Anime-Export for almost all of the exclusives and have had no issues. Where are you ordering from?
I could never preorder because most sites require me to pay up right away. Lol! If worse come to worse, I pay extra at bbts

Got ep3 obi in, he's the exact same height as ep2, and the plastic feels way better, closer to how qui gon felt, really like him

Edit: also want to get a spare old Ben and paint i
His hair just a tad bit darker cause this looks great

DSC_0010.jpg
DSC_0008.jpg

Last edited:
Yoda being a tamashii web exclusives REALLY sucks! This really puts my interest for this line to zero.
Tamashii Nation is really pissing me off these days. What are they afraid of? That he wouldn't sell? It's of course the contrary!

Yoda being a tamashii web exclusives REALLY sucks! This really puts my interest for this line to zero.
Tamashii Nation is really pissing me off these days. What are they afraid of? That he wouldn't sell? It's of course the contrary!

The thing you're forgetting is they aren't selling these to anyone outside of the Asian market, that's where they're licensed and distributed. If you're a resident soul web means Jack **** other than upfront payment, if the effort and cost of a middleman is too much then bow out, it's just the reality for now

Currently, paying upfront is a big no no.
If it's still available in 3 months, I'll be able to do it, but right now, nope.
I also have better things IMO to spend my money on (like Kamen Rider and DBZ)

Back