S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Episode 3 Obi-Wans on Sunday and now that I’ve had a few days of posing and playing around with it I’ve gotta say this is not only the best figure of him but one of the best SW figures Figuarts has released up to this point. No QC issues and the likeness is really well done compared to what I thought it’d be. Going to open up a 2nd one and see what parts I can switch around and hopefully make a Jedi Luke it looks promising.

Battle of Heroes

Obi-Wan came in yesterday. He certainly looks better than Anakin. But still not as good as I expect from Figuarts. I think the Clone Wars Obi Hasbro previewed might have a better likeness. But Its a great figure. Even if its basically Obi-Wan with a new head and slight repaint number 3 lol

OM7ercZ.jpg

I don't have either of those two figures, but Anakin is taller than Obi Wan in the movies.

always-two-anakin-skywalker-obi-wan-kenobi-tall.jpg

I've got both figures in hand right now and I can confirm they are both more or less at equal height with Anakin barely taller than Obi-Wan.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

I’m really loving these Rey and Kylo figures! Tried a new pose for Kylo Ren today.

tKMEvIm.jpg

sZzgzx9.jpg

Wf81cI6.jpg

Really like the angle of this one:

BUm9YXV.jpg

I seriously need a better area for taking photos...

What’s going on with this line? Beyond Count Dooku, are there any other figures on the horizon??

Nothing yet.. I thought when Obi was released theyd solicit some more, my next best guess is theyve been focused on having product for endgame ready to go so theyre just taking a break... honestly have no idea though

Considering the huge amount of figures they showed off at their event last year, the lack of anything is baffling.

With the announcement of Episode 3 Yoda releasing in August that leaves some space (May-July) for some surprise announcements in those months come next show.

Looks like at least 2 heads (normal and concentrating).

The sitting down version must be an extra body, but then for standing version it looks like 2 swappable robes for normal and 'action'.

Hopefully plenty of hands, lit and unlit lightsaber and a gima stick as accessories. Maybe even some lightning absorbing hand effects?

Finally! With 2 heads and different bodies can we get 2 yodas out of one set? That would be amazing, otherwise need 2 of these since I want a sitting yoda.

Back