S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So guys, I don't know if it's only me...But I don't feel as passionnate as I was years ago about Star Wars.
I must say that I kinda dropped collecting any Star Wars figures from any lines...

Even that Leia that got released a while back didn't appeal to me, I passed on Ep 3 and Ep 2 Anakin, I'm passing on this Obi Wan when he was the figure I was anticipating the most.

They released a Ep 8 Luke Skywalker that was on point and I didn't even tried to grab that figure...

I don't feel myself as fond as I was of the Star Wars licence and I'm wondering why....
If you have any ideas...

So guys, I don't know if it's only me...But I don't feel as passionnate as I was years ago about Star Wars.
I must say that I kinda dropped collecting any Star Wars figures from any lines...

Even that Leia that got released a while back didn't appeal to me, I passed on Ep 3 and Ep 2 Anakin, I'm passing on this Obi Wan when he was the figure I was anticipating the most.

They released a Ep 8 Luke Skywalker that was on point and I didn't even tried to grab that figure...

I don't feel myself as fond as I was of the Star Wars licence and I'm wondering why....
If you have any ideas...
I feel you man....not sure why either. For me I think it's just other distractions in life, lots of stuff going on, but yeah. I get you.

All the options and figures coming out kinda takes away from the *specialness* of a Figuarts release, even black series is getting deal close. That might factor in too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah in the last year BS efforts have really been brought up. Plus the real lack of releases for Figuarts has me a little down on them. I still don't get why they show SO many figures at Cons and then put so few up for preorder. My one guess is they're courting the US license when it comes up so they want to show them all the stuff they can offer.

I am loving the ANH offerings from SH Figuarts, but are they done with Leia? I'd love those Jawas to see release now, but they are so hit/miss with what actually gets released, it's kinda maddening

Yeah in the last year BS efforts have really been brought up. Plus the real lack of releases for Figuarts has me a little down on them. I still don't get why they show SO many figures at Cons and then put so few up for preorder. My one guess is they're courting the US license when it comes up so they want to show them all the stuff they can offer.

It really has to do with the licensing restriction, Star wars isnt as big in Japan as over here in NA, so its harder for them to put figs into that market (even though NA absorbs a lot of it). Thats why we see so many webshop items, Hopefully in 2020/22? when the licensing comes up they'll get a NA license and really start pumping stuff out

If you have any ideas...

Honestly, for me TLJ really soured my star wars hopes.. I loved the designs and some ideas, so I bought the merch, but its all my own headcannon now. Im all in for OT and in for some prequel stuff, but Rian really ****ed up TLJ and my excitement for any future SW movies, I only just recently watched solo when it reached netflix

Obi Wan ROTS shipped from Nippon Yasan:hi5: and hacchaka's review is up
https://blog.livedoor.jp/hacchaka/archives/52038479.html

Obi-Wan apparently was slowly shrinking in old age!! :lol

4327a23d.jpg

Just paid for my episode 3 Obi-wan. Can't believe Obi-wan is the only star wars character I have the complete collection of in sh figuarts form. Lol!

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Obi-Wan shopped from Nin-Nin. I'm excited to get him, I have the Episode 1 version and that likeness was uncanny. This is not as great but still will look cool fighting Vader Jr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just paid for my episode 3 Obi-wan. Can't believe Obi-wan is the only star wars character I have the complete collection of in sh figuarts form. Lol!

Other than characters with only 1 look, has anyone else been completed by any line or even combining across 1/12 lines? I suppose he's complete with the BS Ghost Obi-Wan. SHF showed one but I really doubt they release it.

Other than characters with only 1 look, has anyone else been completed by any line or even combining across 1/12 lines? I suppose he's complete with the BS Ghost Obi-Wan. SHF showed one but I really doubt they release it.
If Bandai ever does a Ghost Obi-wan, I'd be more hard pressed to believe that they'll make it web exclusive.

Those are some GREAT pics! Especially the one with Anakin cut in half in the air! :rotfl

Back