S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May the 4th be with you. :clap

_DSC9282 2.jpg

To put it as polite as I can it’s Golden Week in Japan and revealing Star Wars solicitations to give us fans something to look at online matters little to them during their celebration. We may see something later in the week but not until GW is over.

I didn't realize it's Golden Week, that makes more sense then.

I didn't realize it's Golden Week, that makes more sense then.

Yes it?s GW but that doesn?t prohibit them from having something prepared to show up on their website. You don?t need someone physically at Bandai to press a button to make something go live.

I seem to recall in a previous year they offered something on May 4th, which is GW.

Disney Store Japan was able to put new SW releases on their website on May 4th even though it?s GW.

I?m not buying the holiday as a reason nothing was shown.

Damn. Was really hoping for a couple new reveals to celebrate May Fourth. Guess Bandai/Tamashii doesn't feel they have that multinational mojo like Hot Toys does. Such a shame.

Damn. Was really hoping for a couple new reveals to celebrate May Fourth. Guess Bandai/Tamashii doesn't feel they have that multinational mojo like Hot Toys does. Such a shame.

They don't... Figuarts are only licensed for Japan, so they do things to appease their market, I doubt may the 4th is even a thing over there as it's a play on English words, not sure the translations even crossover

I’ve been debating if I should get the figuarts Mando early armor version from Amazon JP. I already locked in the Beskar Armor and Child from HLJ.

The Mando is supposed to release this month..does anyone think it’s worth getting the early Mando.. he was only in that armor for one and half episodes :dunno

I’m getting a few of them. I love the look and there will be a telling of his story before the 1st episode eventually.

I’ve been debating if I should get the figuarts Mando early armor version from Amazon JP. I already locked in the Beskar Armor and Child from HLJ.

The Mando is supposed to release this month..does anyone think it’s worth getting the early Mando.. he was only in that armor for one and half episodes :dunno

So Tamashii is going to reveal some figure(s) on the 21st as part of their revamped movie-themed website. May 21st happens to be the actual 40th anniversary of Empire being released in the USA. So...we can only hope that they are using that as an opportunity to unveil some of the Empire molds they've showcased in the past like Obi Wan's ghost, Yoda, R2-D2 on Dagobah, Luke in flight suit, Han in carbonite, snowtrooper, etc.

Pretty sure they never revealed a snowtrooper before, but I would LOVE one! Not going to get my hopes up for the 21st. Been getting disappointed left and right lately when it comes to various Star Wars releases/reveals, or lack thereof. For now, I'll just assume it will be the normal properties Tamashii loves to reveal: Marvel and Dragonball.:banghead:

I could have sworn I saw one at one f their events but maybe I was wrong.
Their reveal today on the new cinema page was IG-11
So, hopefully we will get that and a few more figures by the end of the year.

I could have sworn I saw one at one f their events but maybe I was wrong.
Their reveal today on the new cinema page was IG-11
So, hopefully we will get that and a few more figures by the end of the year.

IG-11 needs to happen. The Hasbro one is laughably bad. Tempted to buy two of that one if it happens, and convert one to an ESB IG-88. Or as close to it as a non-talent hack like myself can do.

IG-11 needs to happen. The Hasbro one is laughably bad. Tempted to buy two of that one if it happens, and convert one to an ESB IG-88. Or as close to it as a non-talent hack like myself can do.

It is going to happen. It was the tease reveal today. Expect preorders on the 28th.

Back