S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The screaming head isn’t perfect, but I love it because it reminds me of the old Unleashed figure.
abd509dab32128615ca84b660a91dc81.jpeg

Also, I’m guessing it’s three heads since we saw the with eyes head and there’s no way they don’t do one with regular eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish they would have done a Jedi happy face. Most of ROTS, he was a good guy who made jokes with his mentor and had a woman he loved. That's just me being nit-picky though.

Yeah it seems to me that the Sith eyes should be on the “angry” head sculpt and the blue eyes on the “calm” head sculpt. I think this is another example of Figuarts trying to capture a scene from the film. The Sith eyes face is the blank stare he had when thinking on Mustafar (also when crying) and the angry normal eyes is how he looked in any saber battle scene or good old Padmé force choking fun in the film. I agree that there should have been a normal calm face.1C1589BC-0DEB-4E73-86C4-B839B7CCCB80.jpeg

6A9161E5-044A-466C-B9BE-FB8C38FE9C67.jpeg

86163EEF-011B-4AB3-9401-634D0E594CDB.jpeg

The only way I can see the screaming sculpt working is if you pose him with both hands on the saber over his head going for the killing blow..

Looks great. Would have liked a non-Sith eyed neutral expression in place of the awkward looking screaming head.

Still gonna sell out fast but that’s awesome! I wonder if they saw the online reapsone and changed their mind after the magazine was printed.

It was a misprint.

Back