S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've definitely made progress in face paint apps.

Not so much in the rest of the figure though.

SHF still wins.

I'm kind of hoping that Figuarts makes some of the classic figures like Sand People, Jawa, Walrus Man, IG-88, Snaggletooth, Greedo.... etc...

I don't know how likely this is considering they haven't even made some of the main characters, such as ANH Leia, and TFA Rey, Finn, and Poe.

I don't know how likely this is considering they haven't even made some of the main characters, such as ANH Leia, and TFA Rey, Finn, and Poe.

They've at least made those figures and shown them at conventions. But yeah I doubt we'll get any deep cuts in this line unless they're an easy remold.

Oh man I hope this means Episode III Obi-wan. I mean this looks fantastic but I thatabthe Obi-wan of my childhood, hopefully it's not too far behind.

9A55A6FF-FE9C-4E2D-90E4-D1557941F9B9.jpeg

Found this on TheFwoosh looks like he’s a web shop exclusive. Can’t tell if he comes with 3 heads Blue eyes, Sith eyes and yelling with Sith eyes or 2 heads blue eyes and the yelling with Sith eyes. Either way he looks incredible but the price will suck.

Hopefully, the extra head is the exclusive and we get a regular full release with the standard head because I don't need that screaming face. It looks like maybe the same sculptor who worked on that screaming JL Superman head too?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back