S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they were trying to keep the Projection Luke version a secret... and it takes toy companies 12 months or so to catch up.

Everything about Solo will be trash.

That being said the Mimban Trooper has a lot of weathering. That just gives me hope that we have SANDTROOPERS coming :)

Everything about Solo will be trash.

That being said the Mimban Trooper has a lot of weathering. That just gives me hope that we have SANDTROOPERS coming :)

Impossible. Donald Glover is an amazing Lando. The rest of it could be trash, but his performance as Lando will not be.

I don't get how people are preaching it like gospel. Nobody as seen the movie yet.

While I think he'd be better suited playing Lando's son in the new saga (2 episodes in so I guess we'll never hear about Lando) I am a big fan of Community, and he's grown as an actor since working on and starring in Atlanta, I am pretty confident regardless of the film his performance will be quite good.

Without seeing the film nobody will know whether it’s trash or great. No point in saying it will be one thing or the other. Just watch the film and see if you like it.

Hope they make the Mudtrooper.

mudtrooper.jpg

Hope they make the Mudtrooper.

View attachment 404047

Geez, talk about a mashup. It has parts from both the OT & the ST... It's like they are trying to shoehorn in the "natural evolution" into the ST's duck troopers with those goggles and curved front... Lets ruin the visuals of the OT era story movies too.

:yuck

Happy for those who do like it.

Again with Jedi Luke? That's the 3rd time for him... Surprised with Han. He's still pretty much retail. ANH Chewie is the one that seems to have gotten ridiculous, but since they're releasing Solo Chewie wouldn't make sense to re release ANH Chewie at the same time.

Why would they reissue chewy if theyre bringing a new version to market?

Good news is it seems theyre not wasting their time with the new solo guy :lol

I can't recommend the Jedi Luke figure enough- it's awesome (especially with rickhor's tunic and robe)!

Back