S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chewbacca definitely looks taller. Wonder if the shoulder belt piece could be swapped out with the one from the older figure. I know it's glued down on the original

Chewie looks taller than the promo shots of the ANH version for sure. But the final version kind of looks like the same scale. It's almost like they stretched the legs before release. It's really hard to tell with the slightly different paint apps! I'll be happy either way honestly. The headsculpt looks excellent.

Hey, I could be wrong though!!

I have to admit that I'm really digging the Chewie with goggles look. I may have to preorder.

How could they leave out the sniper rifle? It's the coolest thing about the trooper.

E2814AS00_SW_PR_STORMTROOPER.jpg

Meh. This is the way the line seems to be going. Low effort releases and no humans. Reason I sold my R1 figures. My ST figures will follow soon if we don’t get Han, Poe and Finn.

Wake me up if we get Han, Lando, Beckett, Qi’ra or Enfys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm happy with Chewie but I was also really expecting at least Han since there's just a few random troopers and no big masked baddie. Here's hoping for a Han.

I think I’m going to sell off my entire collection, i need to cut back and 1/12 scale is next. I’m tempted to keep a few to have little battles but i know I’ll just get sucked back in if i do.

I am nearly out of room for my display. I have room for Old Luke from TLJ, but I def won't have room for another Chewie. They'll for sure be doing a young Han, Lando, and possible Qi'Ra (Emila Clarkes character). I'm really pleased with the Black Series Han, Lando and Qi'Ra and the Range Trooper, I bet the SHF Range Trooper will be amazing.

https://i.imgur.com/ijWePsh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/lXztmMO.jpg

end of may

I cancelled my order for him at bbts. I couldn't justify that much for such a barebones figure, that kinda misses the Mark when it comes to Hamill's likeness. Especially considering Ragnarok Hulk comes out that month too, and Raganarok Thor not being that far behind.

end of may

I cancelled my order for him at bbts. I couldn't justify that much for such a barebones figure, that kinda misses the Mark when it comes to Hamill's likeness. Especially considering Ragnarok Hulk comes out that month too, and Raganarok Thor not being that far behind.

I hear you on the Ragnarok figures, I've got those and the Mezco One 12 Ragnarok figures both of which are projected for May.

I actually think the likeness for Luke is pretty good, not their best but pretty good. I'd still prefer his force projection look, but so far no ones made figures of that specific look in the film.

Back