S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rather keep my collection all the same so I'm just sticking with Figuarts.... Just got Jango Fett and Captain Phasma, both look great...

Yeah but Mafex Captain Phasma looks pretty good. The finish is so far the most accurate.

It's about 1/4 inch taller than figuarts though.

The scales for any of the brands is all over the place....mixing and matching works well. Phasma, kylo and vader all need to be taller....mafex bring this to the party.everything else, apart from metal finishes, I go figuarts.

Hey guys, just got Jango and wanted to let you all know that his shoulders DO telescope like the clones and iron men, the reviewers show that they are easy to remove and due to that ease they all missed the telescoping mechanism. Very happy with jango, lengthened the neck and tightened the waist joint with some glue, highly reccomend.

Hey guys, just got Jango and wanted to let you all know that his shoulders DO telescope like the clones and iron men, the reviewers show that they are easy to remove and due to that ease they all missed the telescoping mechanism. Very happy with jango, lengthened the neck and tightened the waist joint with some glue, highly reccomend.

How did you lengthen the neck? Pics?

The scales for any of the brands is all over the place....mixing and matching works well. Phasma, kylo and vader all need to be taller....mafex bring this to the party.everything else, apart from metal finishes, I go figuarts.

I think that SHF only works with SHF.

MAFEX, Model Kits, Black Series can be mixed better.

How did you lengthen the neck? Pics?

Posting pics is a pain, all I did was found a nice round marvel legends wrist, cut it off and widened the middle till it fit the bottom neck peg (in the torso) then filled it with some blu tac and voila, a little more length. Alternatively you could apply a small amount of tac in both the neck socket and helmet socket but only a bit as you need it to still pop onto the peg

A week until release of the Phase 2 clone and Geo Battle droid. Hopefully we'll get some images soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

29fe1b6ecb3a622dc2f64a28912e2b23.jpg

Custom Vader, with soft goods I got from over seas. Really adds a nice touch to these figures.

a64ced4e1780d941a7a3133b7fd120fa.jpg

fd858723d1a57333c781b8d035f4c3ce.jpg

0590cf3badc3757eff2cf3a8cf75a2df.jpg

6ece6f1a7418c40d7957f3ffadd431a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

29fe1b6ecb3a622dc2f64a28912e2b23.jpg

Custom Vader, with soft goods I got from over seas. Really adds a nice touch to these figures.

a64ced4e1780d941a7a3133b7fd120fa.jpg

fd858723d1a57333c781b8d035f4c3ce.jpg

0590cf3badc3757eff2cf3a8cf75a2df.jpg

6ece6f1a7418c40d7957f3ffadd431a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Well I'm going to need that Vader lol. The softgoods brought that bad boy full circle. Bravo dude!!

Well I'm going to need that Vader lol. The softgoods brought that bad boy full circle. Bravo dude!!

Totally demonstrates why a larger Vader is absolutely essential and why scale is just as important as articulation, etc. After all were not 10 years old, so most of our figures just stand in a pose untouched. This is where mafex, etc, including my Elite Vader come in. Scale!

A week until release of the Phase 2 clone and Geo Battle droid. Hopefully we'll get some images soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Where did you find this news? Tamashii website? I'm debating between what i should add to my jango order to make faster shipping worthwhile - Sigma gurlukoich soldier (great "Real-world" soldier, probably one of the only ones out there, but shipped together with jango each fig is $92AUD) or this battle droid, which is much cheaper

Back