S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if chewy is on a pre order anywhere yet please?

Pretty sure, we won't see Chewie for pre-order for some time. Should he come right after Solo, maybe November, December?

@Rogerbee
I don't think these are pro pics. I think they come from someone who just attended this event and made a picture with their cell phone. I am sure Tamashii would have made a picture of these without the glass.^^

The Death Trooper Model Kit is looking really good from the photo (why can't people do more and in higher resolution goddamnit?), the DLT-19D Blaster Rifle is looking great. I hope it's possible to detach single grenades from their belt.

Thanks for the reply. I'm a 1/6 fan now a days. But these figures are so left field from the hasbro figures in terms of detail and realism that I find myself reliving my ( if only ) imaginary youth with them. Figurarts are really making an excellent job of these figures so far.

Bandai-Star-Wars-Rogue-One-Model-Kits-Toy-Show.jpg

Model kits. It's probably safe to skip the SHF versions of the troops, especially as the matte finish on the shoretrooper can be easily accomplished with a matte overcoat, and the death trooper has that lovely gloss. K2-S0 looks great, probably a good alternative as he's a droid, so the "feel" of the models is quite suited for him. According to thefwoosh.com, the shore trooper has optional stickers for the blue deco, and swappable pieces to get a fabric "skirt" piece, or just armour in its place.

Stupid question regarding the Death Troopers pictured. Are those two variants. One standard the other a command trooper?

The model kit death troopers likely have multiple ways to display them like the shoretroopers do.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ran out of pre order slots in hlj. Was left with a choice between a cheaper han from nippon yassan and a more expensive one from amiami....i went with the amiami preorder. You guys think i made the right choice? Haha i kind of trusted amiami more i guess...

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Ran out of pre order slots in hlj. Was left with a choice between a cheaper han from nippon yassan and a more expensive one from amiami....i went with the amiami preorder. You guys think i made the right choice? Haha i kind of trusted amiami more i guess...

I usually go amiami over Nippon too. I haven't had any issues the few times I've ordered from Nippon Yassan but I'm not the biggest fan of paying upfront. Not sure if you can defer payment with Nippon like amiami or HLJ. Amiami has always provided great service.

Yeah they do that im nippon too, pay when the item becomes available. That's great to know man.

So yeah, i ended up ordering han and the original stormie. Im still thinking if i should get the rogue 1 stormies yet

Yeah they do that im nippon too, pay when the item becomes available. That's great to know man.

So yeah, i ended up ordering han and the original stormie. Im still thinking if i should get the rogue 1 stormies yet

I had the same debate. Han and original stormies were a no brainer. Based on the trailers, I think it's safe to say that the death troopers will have decent amount of screen time so I pulled trigger on that one too. Plus I dig their look. I'm going to wait on the other two troopers until after I watch Rogue One. I want to avoid another TFA Snowtrooper mistake.

There's always the model kit option too. Those pics look amazing. Hopefully they display well together.

I had the same debate. Han and original stormies were a no brainer. Based on the trailers, I think it's safe to say that the death troopers will have decent amount of screen time so I pulled trigger on that one too. Plus I dig their look. I'm going to wait on the other two troopers until after I watch Rogue One. I want to avoid another TFA Snowtrooper mistake.

There's always the model kit option too. Those pics look amazing. Hopefully they display well together.
Yep, same here. Will wait for reviews on the other rogue one troopers before i get them. Priority as of now is Han hehe

But honestly, im really digging the new stormie designs. Fresh stuff.

Other than self assembly, what's the difference between the Bandai Figuarts sets and the Bandai figure model kits?
Are they the same just one is DIY?

Thanks for the reply. I'm a 1/6 fan now a days. But these figures are so left field from the hasbro figures in terms of detail and realism that I find myself reliving my ( if only ) imaginary youth with them. Figurarts are really making an excellent job of these figures so far.

Hey Adam 1138. Did you see my PM ?

Latest days, I've been thinking about the troopers: Bandai 1/12 vs S.H. Figures?

Although Bandai kits are the best in scale and detail, S.H. have a better human shape and stability, and are finished figures. Also, there is the fact that I have not enough time, skills nor tools to finish the models like I think they should. Oh, and the prohibition on the exports are causing an increase of the prices on Ebay.

So, I'm happy to have preordered one of each S.H. Rogue One figures. Easy. Clear. Safe.

Back