S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody set me straight here:

So they've released the movie morphers and there's going to be a morpher for each of the main 5 rangers - each with their own color and unique dino coin....but then they're releasing morphers with ninja coins as well?

I bet the helmets are plastic polymer. I imagne they obviously will release the green and white ranger helmets. Outside of Red, White, & Green, who knows.

As big as they are, I may just grab red and black

I'm sure you'll get it, along with the White one. I'm surprised they're going with the Red helmet first honestly. Quite fine with me since Jason was always my favorite.

Got the Morphers. They're really nice, but the Triceratops coin has a minor scratch on it which I'll need to get a replacement. But the Red Ranger morpher is weird since the coins don't feel as snug as they do as in the other morphers. Does anyone else have them? I'd like to know if anyone else has that issue.

prmovie4.jpg
prmovie 2.jpg
prmovie5.jpg
prmovie.jpg

Those figures look real nice for their price point. Red Ranger looks especially good.

On the movie costume, it looks better in the on-set photos than the first image release. I guess we'll see.

Back