S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the reissued Megazord... so you can go ahead and buy it now :lol

I'll be selling the first release at a good price to anyone interested.

Framed my Boom Studios comics. Still don't have the green ranger so I put the old #1 comic issue in there instead. IMG_20150813_082926909.jpg

Great setup shawpaw! Maybe someone will do a high res scan of Green so you can get one printed. Behind a frame no one would know :wink1:

Does anyone's TRU have the Green Ranger morpher still? Or have I well and truly missed the boat on that?

I bought the frame on amazon (art-to-frames) and tailored it a bit to fit the boom! comics. Got frame for a little over $50

You mean the actual 20 odd year old ones? No chance. They are hideous compared to nowadays figures, and lack articulation. I doubt "legacy" versions would be on the cards either as there is no way to hide the heads without making the chest far too bulky.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You mean the actual 20 odd year old ones? No chance. They are hideous compared to nowadays figures, and lack articulation. I doubt "legacy" versions would be on the cards either as there is no way to hide the heads without making the chest far too bulky.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The way I could see it done in a modern line would be swappable heads...

The flip ones is such a 90s toy, it couldn't work in today's market... at least in the high end collectible market.

I would love to see a flip head now days though, in today's market it would be swap able heads easy!!!

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Yikes, BBTS has Thunder Megazord Pre-order for $200. Hope they are just scalping.

If the quality on the Megazord is sick, i have no problem paying it. Eventhough in reality its too much, i've never been one to spite a toy company by depriving myself of an item i want.

Well, it's kind of like getting two Legacy Zords in one so I don't mind as long as the quality is high.

Edit: Actually, has there been any confirmation that it splits into the Thunderzords and the Red Dragon Zord? Judging by the looks of it, it might be one solid piece?

Back