S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be silly not to. Tigerzord has the Mega Tigerzord components, it was designed to get all the Zords on it.

Ya, but that doesn't mean that underneath the Thunder Megazord there will be the Red Dragon Zord. The legs could be one solid piece and just come off (like on the regular Megazord), instead of slip on covers like on the original toy. Everyone's assuming that the full Red Dragon is under there, but we haven't had any confirmation, and if anything it looks a little too good to be able to do both modes.

They haven't let us down at all with the Legacy Zords, Weapons and Morphers yet, have they? I wouldn't really worry about it. I'd buy Legacy Communicators too.

Starlight studios makes awesome diecast coins and wrist coms. I bought red and green communicators. Need to get a set of power coins though

Those are nice. Prices are good too.

Dang....so tempting.

Why do you listen to me and post such links?!?!? :lol j/k

Those are nice. Prices are good too.

Dang....so tempting.

Why do you listen to me and post such links?!?!? :lol j/k

LOL!!!!! Yeah prices are good. The quality is legit too. I was going to get an entire set of coins but can't decide which ones or style. Lots of options. They look really good next to legacy weapons. They also have 10-15% off sales too sometimes.

Bit of an interesting development. Months and months ago it was reported that TRU had information on their database for a Legacy Blade Blaster and that turned out to be true since we know we are getting the item. Now people have discovered that their is now placeholders for a Legacy Falconzord and Communicator.

I might consider the falcon zord. Definitely want the blaster. I love my starlight studios communicators a lot and don't think the legacy ones can beat these in terms of quality. We shall see

I might consider the falcon zord. Definitely want the blaster. I love my starlight studios communicators a lot and don't think the legacy ones can beat these in terms of quality. We shall see

I need it all. :lol Blaster will probably be last on my pick-up 'list' amongst those, but still will likely get one.

Oh yeah, legacy ninjazords are the only ones I have been willing to shell out for. season 3 might not have been the best but I liked it because it was mostly American footage and ut was the climax between the power rangers and Zedd/Rita.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back