S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He suffered from premature ejaculation :lol

Don't worry, I'll be buying it before the summer is over probably.

I'm lured into buying one since the knees are better and the stickers aren't going to be messed up from me applying them... although I wish there was no stickers and everything was just painted.

Talk about crusty boxers. Geez. :rotfl

I'll take some better pics once I can compare them this weekend. I did my part. Now up to you guys to complete the pact haha:hi5:

I wouldnt wait too long on the re-issue megazord i believe that and the B&G megazord share a " run " 50/50 so the market wont be flooded with them after they start to dissapear

I wouldnt wait too long on the re-issue megazord i believe that and the B&G megazord share a " run " 50/50 so the market wont be flooded with them after they start to dissapear

I still need to pick up another B&G Megazord for that very same reason. Display options!

Got my new legacy megazord. Love the shiny title on the box. Box art is better but I still wish it had the anniversary logo. The stickers do look a lot better. Got it from Amazon for $59.99 (too good to pass up).

I have it in the power blaster mode. The knee joints on mine were very stiff. I guess that's good for power zord posing. The sword id def thinner in the handle and is easier to place.

Also, anyone ever have this when they were younger? I've been trying to find one for a while!
ivan2.jpg

I've kinda wanted that tiny Megazord, but it's sad expression turns me off.

Dude its awesome. Comes with a nice selection of accessories. The diecast parts are cool. It's actually pretty heavy for its height. Super articulated. Highly recommended. It also is sized enough to fit with the 5-6" villians as well

I did have the chogokin megazord a while back, but it didnt fit with how i wanted to display my figuarts, so i had to sell it on. That doesnt mean its a bad figure, its just as poseable as figuarts if not moreso, afterall, its the same part of Bandai that made it; Tamashii

If anyone is looking for a S.H. FiguArts Green Ranger or White Ranger, let me know. Just listed mine for sale on the boards here - new/sealed. I have too much stuff and want to find these a good home. Wanted to give you guys a heads up.

On another note: Anymore news on the Thunder Megazord release time? I know it won't be for a while, but man, I will start counting down the days when I can.

Bandai really needs to make a MegaZord that's as poseable as the Chogokin, but can still break up into 5 fully functional Zords, and ideally scale with the already released Legacy Zords.

I dont think its all that possible, even Transformers have trouble making coherent combiners and they are "the" toy company for that sort of thing. The zords would end up being very segmented and panel-like to accomodate ball joints etc.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm still looking for those. I finally found a white ranger at a barnes and noble but it looked like it was stepped on. Still bought it but Would love to have a sealed one.

If anyone is looking for a S.H. FiguArts Green Ranger or White Ranger, let me know. Just listed mine for sale on the boards here - new/sealed. I have too much stuff and want to find these a good home. Wanted to give you guys a heads up.

On another note: Anymore news on the Thunder Megazord release time? I know it won't be for a while, but man, I will start counting down the days when I can.

How much for both shipped. I would love to get those of your hands. Especially if you took good care of them.

How much for both shipped. I would love to get those of your hands. Especially if you took good care of them.

Never removed from box. Boxes look great with no major creases, etc.

I have a thread in the For Sale section. A bunch of stuff up for grabs - check it out for more info. I have another person interested in them at the moment, but I'll know later this week. Still taking a list though if it falls through.

Back