S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People saying skip Tor do not have a very good point at all. The only real reason to skip Tor is because they have no intention to buy it and/or are impatient for the next series of Zords to start. They are not doing it on behalf of Bandai to try and stop Bandai from wasting their time and be goody 2 shoes. Though they may use that as a guise.

Titanus is expensive, but here Dragon Dagger, Tigerzord and Dragonzord costs 2/3 of Titanus price, Saba is only a fraction cheaper and they all sell. Titanus is having trouble moving because its a carrierzord. It takes up alot of room in a display, and is mainly used to complete a set. Just like Tor will. I know the price is off putting but i dont think its the deciding factor. If Tor was $50 people would still have to debate about where to put it just asmuch as if it was $200. The B&G megazord costs $60 and so far i think across 2 message boards and youtube ive only seen 5 people who own it.

If we skip Tor whats next? Bandai said they want to make Legacy Sepenterra and thats huge. They said they were looking at making a Pyramidas and when thats stood up its gigantic, skip that too? Literally the entire point of the Legacy line is so they can get away with selling higher priced items. Thats why its aimed at the people who are grown up now and have far greater detail and quality.

If we start skipping Zords the line will go to crap. The one thing the line has now is integrity. Its released both morphers, green and white rangers weapons, blade blaster is coming. All the Dino Zords are released. Tigerzord now Thunder Megazord is released/coming. Theres only Tor and Serpenterra to do from season 2 now. And when they get to season 3 theres no need to release the morphers again, or the dagger, or saba and the blade blaster will already be out. So they could likely quick fire through the zords.

The people actually requesting Bandai stop any plans to make Tor are lowest of the low when it comes to the collecting community. Imagine that, Power Rangers items released 20 years later when theres supposed to be a bond between collectors who grew up as kids collecting them and half of the collectors dont want the other collectors to get a complete line because they are as impatient as they were growing up and want the new shiny thing.

Last edited:
Thunderzord > everything else after. The Ninjazords aren't anything special, and the Ninja Ultrazord is embarrassing. Stupid American made garbage.

Are there really any differences between the first released legacy megazord and the most recent? I heard the stickers are better but have no clue. Anyone have both to compare?

Yeah, mmprtoys reviewed it and the legs seem alot more secure. Also because the stickers are pre applied they are more consistent.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The box art is also better IMO and they slimmed down the sword handle so the chrome doesnt chip.

Legacy Titanus is for sale on the TRU UK website. First ever price reduction since it went up for us.

I unboxed the Black and Gold Megazord last night. Looks awesome in person. I never owned the original release and this is really a refreshing variant. Well worth the money, IMO. I might need two...:lol

People saying to skip Tor have a very good point. Bandai themselves have said that they don't want to break the bank of the buyers. Putting out Tor will be no different than when they put out Titanus. Collectors refused to pay $200 and people didn't start buying Titanus until it was $100-$150. Making a Tor would probably be in that high price range which would cause the same effect as the Titanus situation. Sure it will be there for people who want to spend that much on Tor but I'm pretty darn sure the majority of the audience would be completely turned away from how much Tor would cost. People have also said to skip Zeo and Turbo and go straight to In Space. That I agree with as well as In Space was a favorite among many PR fans

If I had to choose between Zeo, Turbo, and In Space, In Space all the way but I'd still love to see at the very least Zeo to go with it. Never was a fan of the Turbo designs although a Phantom Ranger figure would make me cry waterfalls of joyous tears. As far as Tor goes, they could just produce less of him since he definitely won't sell nearly like the regular Zords. Keep him at $100-150 like you said and people will get him. Not many, but I'd definitely buy one.

Finally got these today. They are wicked. I like that the black bags zip lock and can be resealed. I haven't read each one yet. I need to track down the green ranger cover at some point to get part 6. I'm going to frame these. Super pleased with them IMG_20150718_230027280.jpg

What are those from?

They are the launch of a new comic series from Boom Studios. They were exclusively sold a SDCC this year. These are the 8x11 prints on gloss cardstock that have comic strips on the reverse side. If you get them all together and put them in order, you can read a small comic with the Rangers battling Goldar. I have mine put in chronological order on the bed.

I just love the art and am going to frame them all.

They are the launch of a new comic series from Boom Studios. They were exclusively sold a SDCC this year. These are the 8x11 prints on gloss cardstock that have comic strips on the reverse side. If you get them all together and put them in order, you can read a small comic with the Rangers battling Goldar. I have mine put in chronological order on the bed.

I just love the art and am going to frame them all.

Thanks! I didn't even hear about the comic until now, but the prints do look pretty nice.

Thanks! I didn't even hear about the comic until now, but the prints do look pretty nice.

Thanks man! I'll post a picture once I find the right frame for them. Can't wait for Boom! Studios' comic series.

Those look great, SP. :rock

I might need to try to track these down too.

The original 5 aren't going for a ton right now but will probably gain more value once they become more rare. I bought these off of ebay for about $45 w/ shipping included. The green ranger one is going to $$$$ as they only produced about 1 in 20 of these. They definitely look great in person.

Thanks man! I'll post a picture once I find the right frame for them. Can't wait for Boom! Studios' comic series.

The original 5 aren't going for a ton right now but will probably gain more value once they become more rare. I bought these off of ebay for about $45 w/ shipping included. The green ranger one is going to $$$$ as they only produced about 1 in 20 of these. They definitely look great in person.

Going to eBay now.

Thanks for the heads up.

Thinking about picking up Saba soon. I need to get in the 'loop' with these coupons. I get NOTHING anymore. My last one was like 6 months ago. I'd buy Saba in heartbeat with coupon! :lol

Back