S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got MMPR Pink today! Finally completed all the MMPR figuarts.

Thats a really cool idea using the coins from the morphers! Are those just coin stands you used?

Man, that makes me want to get the green/white morpher just to do the same...

Btw, wheres white? Or are you not counting him as the mmpr team?

Anybody seen the new Ninninger series yet

No, but I want to. Looks interesting.

Thats a really cool idea using the coins from the morphers! Are those just coin stands you used?

Man, that makes me want to get the green/white morpher just to do the same...

Btw, wheres white? Or are you not counting him as the mmpr team?

Yeah they are just acrylic coin stands.

And White is on one of the 3 shelves below. I wanted to keep the original 6 on a shelf to themselves and also not make it look so crowed.

No, but I want to. Looks interesting.

Yeah they are just acrylic coin stands.

And White is on one of the 3 shelves below. I wanted to keep the original 6 on a shelf to themselves and also not make it look so crowed.

Awesome dispplays again bro. killing it. Waiting on that SRC megazord in the mail and still gotta pick up that Zero GR.

Awesome dispplays again bro. killing it. Waiting on that SRC megazord in the mail and still gotta pick up that Zero GR.

Thanks man :) the SRC Megazord is awesome. I wish a full sized Megazord was just like this one. And it's made me want to get the other SRC Megazords

I also need to get some acrylic risers.

Thanks man :) the SRC Megazord is awesome. I wish a full sized Megazord was just like this one. And it's made me want to get the other SRC Megazords

I also need to get some acrylic risers.

Yea, missed out on the SRC and was pissed but mandarake came through with cost :). N yea need some risers myself. You need to pop that white morpher tho make that white ranger shelf nice and white :)

Yea, missed out on the SRC and was pissed but mandarake came through with cost :). N yea need some risers myself. You need to pop that white morpher tho make that white ranger shelf nice and white :)

I got mine for 70 so I got a good deal on it.

And I've already opened it because the Tiger coin that's in it now is the henshin vault white tiger Movie coin. I want to display it but I'm waiting on getting some risers to set it or the White Ranger in the back. That way you can see everything and nothing is blocked. Took a pic a while back though of the coin in the morpher. Looks amazing so I can't wait to display it outside the box

I got mine for 70 so I got a good deal on it.

And I've already opened it because the Tiger coin that's in it now is the henshin vault white tiger Movie coin. I want to display it but I'm waiting on getting some risers to set it or the White Ranger in the back. That way you can see everything and nothing is blocked. Took a pic a while back though of the coin in the morpher. Looks amazing so I can't wait to display it outside the box

Oh I see. Yea thats a cool, n the gold coin does wonders. I plan on getting the gold coins and plate at some point

Dunno if this has been posted but a sort of semi-pro semi-fanfilm r-rated was made for power rangers, was like, what the ****? It features James vanderbeek as Jason and Katee Sackhoff as Kimberley.

Yeah I watched that a couple hours ago. I really liked it. And I love how these fan films start getting some celebrity power in them. Also Vanderbeek helped write this which is interesting. I didn't know who he was playing either until I saw the credits. They never said he was Rocky in the film I believe. Just that he use to be one of them.

Yeah I watched that a couple hours ago. I really liked it. And I love how these fan films start getting some celebrity power in them. Also Vanderbeek helped write this which is interesting. I didn't know who he was playing either until I saw the credits. They never said he was Rocky in the film I believe. Just that he use to be one of them.

actually at 53 second kim says what do you want rocky, after jvb is done talking about the war.

I am actually shocked by all the positive reviews for this video. I thought it was horrible, and a complete disservice to the original material. Not only was the language, violence, gore, and overall "grittiness" way overkill (it just doesn't belong in this franchise), but the story was stupid. Power Rangers using machine guns? Come on. -SPOILER ALERT-. All but one Power Ranger being brutally murdered? Really?

I could go on, but I will restrain myself.

I am actually shocked by all the positive reviews for this video. I thought it was horrible, and a complete disservice to the original material. Not only was the language, violence, gore, and overall "grittiness" way overkill (it just doesn't belong in this franchise), but the story was stupid. Power Rangers using machine guns? Come on. -SPOILER ALERT-. All but one Power Ranger being brutally murdered? Really?

I could go on, but I will restrain myself.

Its supposed to be a different take on it :dunno

Back