S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I got lucky with dbz and started when they were not well known, I feel for folks that started later! Some of the dbz displays from members are amazing, and really show how amazing the figures themselves are.

Yeah I got lucky with dbz and started when they were not well known, I feel for folks that started later! Some of the dbz displays from members are amazing, and really show how amazing the figures themselves are.
I've looked at some of the prices now. Craziness!!! They are awesome looking piece though, so worth the money. :rock Great detail.

Thanks! What's BoA?

Also, are these similar to the DBZ Figuarts where they're all web exclusives and won't be re-released?

No ones really sure. It's been said by a bluefin rep that they may rerelease some of the MMPR this year and that there is some loophole that will allow them to rerelease the exclusives. Hopefully that's true so I can get White and Pink at retail.

That's a great display BD. I'm working on the US released Ranger figuarts. Samurai, Ninja Storm, Super Megaforce, MMPR, SPD, and Dino Charge. Which is gonna get costly. Would be noce if some of the prices of some of the teams weren't crazy but we all know how expensive this hobby can get lol

Btw BD where did you get the stands that your Red Rangers are on with the specific Ranger series logos? Those are sweet

On the topic of legacy line it's actually a specific line separate from the line the Red Zeo Ranger shown is from. The Red Zeo Ranger and the Red Rangers and 6th Rangers are actually from the Super Megaforce line. The Legacy line is specific so far to higher end MMPR items like Dragonzord, Titanus, Dragon Dagger, Saba, Tigerzord, etc.

Last edited:
Did you see the news about Ricardo medina jr stabbing his roommate with a sword? Damn that's crazy

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Did you see the news about Ricardo medina jr stabbing his roommate with a sword? Damn that's crazy

Wow. Just looked this up. So sad. It's crazy seeing what some actors go through. Seeing them on TV one minute, and in jail the next.

Supposedly self defense. We'll see if the truth comes out about this. Ironic he was Deker in Samurai and he used a sword to kill a guy. Bad taste to mention it but still ironic

@nickshaw2814 The stands are just act 4s with custom stickers I got from mike909 over on rangerboard, really high quality vinyl, I'd recommend him!

Also, wow, that actor always came across as really calm and collected, a real shame if it wasnt self defence. Decker was possibly the only redeeming factor of the season imo.

I know I keep bringing it up, but for sentai figuarts mandarake is the best place to go. Ive seen Ninja Storm thunder set and yellow/blue for $50 before, half what ebay asks, same for Kyroyuger/dino charge, they are occasionally on for $60-$70 for the two packs and $50 for gold, a bit expensive but nowhere near ebays prices.

Supposedly self defense. We'll see if the truth comes out about this. Ironic he was Deker in Samurai and he used a sword to kill a guy. Bad taste to mention it but still ironic

Today on Power Rangers gone bad... Sorry bad joke but lol power ranger forums are brutal on the memes from this guy

@nickshaw2814 The stands are just act 4s with custom stickers I got from mike909 over on rangerboard, really high quality vinyl, I'd recommend him!

Also, wow, that actor always came across as really calm and collected, a real shame if it wasnt self defence. Decker was possibly the only redeeming factor of the season imo.

I know I keep bringing it up, but for sentai figuarts mandarake is the best place to go. Ive seen Ninja Storm thunder set and yellow/blue for $50 before, half what ebay asks, same for Kyroyuger/dino charge, they are occasionally on for $60-$70 for the two packs and $50 for gold, a bit expensive but nowhere near ebays prices.

Not the stands the MMPR figuarts are on, I had them too from Mike and they make a basic display really pop, but the others like, Ninja Storm, Operation Overdrive, etc. They don't look like normal stands but if they are I need to get some lol

And I just need to figure out how to mandarake and once my tax return comes in I'll probably get to complete all the teams I want to. Because yeah ebay prices are insane on some of them. How fast is the shipping on mandarake?

Oh! Those are saint seiya stands, you get a set of 5 in a pack, with red felt stickers which worked really well with red rangers!

They are essentially fancy act 1/2 standing only bases. They were dirt cheap when I got them but the last time I checked they had went up in price quite a bit.

No one wins in this situation. So sad for everyone involved. Multiple lives ruins here.

Just so you know guys, Ric Medina (Wild Force Red) has been released for jail and is clear of all charges. The DA pretty much threw the case out and just requires further investigation. At least, this is some good news!

Just so you know guys, Ric Medina (Wild Force Red) has been released for jail and is clear of all charges. The DA pretty much threw the case out and just requires further investigation. At least, this is some good news!

So what changed or what happened???

Found the movie morphers finally at my local TRU. They had so many, that I passed and will hope for a sale of sorts. It looked great in person. I'm kind of morphered out, but I'll have to get it, I'm sure.

Oh! Those are saint seiya stands, you get a set of 5 in a pack, with red felt stickers which worked really well with red rangers!

They are essentially fancy act 1/2 standing only bases. They were dirt cheap when I got them but the last time I checked they had went up in price quite a bit.

I'll look into them because yea they look really awesome with the Red Rangers. Just get some other colored fabric to lay over it and you could potentially do that with a whole team of Rangers :)

Found the movie morphers finally at my local TRU. They had so many, that I passed and will hope for a sale of sorts. It looked great in person. I'm kind of morphered out, but I'll have to get it, I'm sure.

It is nice. I'll never be morphered out. Keep'em comin lol would love a legacy zeonizer, In Space, and chrono morpher. Dreaming of course but woupd still be cool

What's crazy is that as a saint Seiya fan, I have all the stands and they come in different colors, they are the blue, red, purple, yellow for that matter totally forgot about that... Either way I am sort of pissed we only saw three ranger stands and missed out on the others

Does anybody know where I can get the blue flame accessory, new, for retail or near retail? I know they are being re-issued, but I don't want to wait.

It is nice. I'll never be morphered out. Keep'em comin lol would love a legacy zeonizer, In Space, and chrono morpher. Dreaming of course but woupd still be cool

A different style morpher would be neat, but at this point, they've all been repaints. The first one (original) will always have the wow factor though.

Back