S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually black doesnt convert to cannon mode when using it as a gun,that form is only used for the combined mode.

As for the weapons being different sizes, they do actually change in the show so they all fit together; the dagger and lance pieces widen to become cannons and the axe does thicken. Not sure about tge sword and bow though.

Thanks for the answer. I might be wrong but at 0:03 Black Ranger clearly holding a converted axe as a cannon and it's not a combined cannon scene (that scene is further on the video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYiK_KnALUA

Newest acquisition! Yes, I dropped a little more $$ than any of the others, but it was worth it.

pP66Irc.png

I now have the complete team! (Plus both Legacy morphers, Legacy Megazord, Legacy Dragonzord, and the Legacy Dragon Dagger, which isn't in the picture.)

RSnjoy8.png

Man its a shame I cant paint figures to save myself, or I would have bought the blasters, sword mode blasters and the set of dragonballs :lol

waiting for my yellow ranger to complete the team. i only realized that the first one i bought (Green) was the Japanese version. till then, here's The Pink Ranger!

ZPhMggb.jpg

just got my sdcc black ranger in...tamashi needs to redesign these boxes. i've received so many that are messed up like this. and for a figure that isnt necessarily readily replaceable...this is very annoying. never had problems with the DBZ figures since they all come with shippers.

IMG_2399.jpg

Toss them out? You crazy? Thats what keeps their value up! I may not want to sell them just now, but I at least want to keep the option if I do in a few years time!

Toss them out? You crazy? Thats what keeps their value up! I may not want to sell them just now, but I at least want to keep the option if I do in a few years time!

:lol

Hope you're kidding. THey're toys, and if you're buying them for anything other than your own enjoyment ( Like, say, an investment) You're fooling yourself.

they're popular now, and some of them might hold their value for a few years, but given any length of time, they're not going to be worth anything. the scalpers cashing in, are cashing in on nostolgiabomb.

and those nostolgia "kids" who are just now the right age to afford these, are already buying them, or the legacy reissues.

ADDITIONALLY: the packaging on these are not meant for long-term storage, and CAN damage the figure if left in them for too long. This is why Figma, for example, provide figure poly-bags for storage. they're acid-free bags designed to hold the figure. the package is designed as cheaply as possible.

Save them in the boxes at your own peril

Oh they are for enjoyment, trust me, but you are fooling yourself if you see them as "just toys"

This is a collectors line man, same as sideshow etc and if you dont see that then I feel for you. I dont keep them in boxes, but keeping them for when I do eventually decide to get rid of them or put them in my attic/loft is a good idea imo. If you can put them back in why not keep the boxes? Doesnt make sense not to.

This is figuarts, same as dragonball. This isnt BoA figures we are dealing with here.

"Collectors line" Is a marketing buzzword for " WE can charge more money" :lol

Same with sideshow
Same with Hot toys
Same with Every Collectors line out there.

I simply choose to pay the inflated prices they charge, knowing full well i'm getting ripped off, but just choosing not to be bothered by it.

Last edited:
Don't yopu just toss the boxes out?

I wish I could, cardboard boxes shipper sleeves attract roaches and silverfish. Or the occasional earwigs. They are made from trees so they will eat their natural habitat food, I have a lot of toys and right now do not have the room to display them, so they stay in their boxes until I get 12,000$ to buy the display cases that I want

get bead storage bins from your local crafts store. modify the insides with a craft knife as needed. takes up MUCH less space, and is easier to store and organize.

I've been using very useful boxes for a while... but now i've got too damn many, and it takes forever to sort through them all.

4623548177_a46be2a1e3_b.jpgtumblr_ll8vqjZdUf1qdks8y.jpg

This method is MUCH easier. Considering converting my Sideshow and hot toys figures over to it as well.

Back