S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody else kinda want this?

PROO21_Adam_Defender_Vest.png

what episode is this from? I would dig this lol

Thats so awesome bro, can u do 3d prints of helmets? a green ranger would be awesome to paint up as the american version with the silver trim

Thanks man. I can pretty much model anything. I'll see about the helmet. Like I said, I have a ton of requests already.

I don't know what shapeways is. Do you design it and they print it? Confused...

Correct. I make a model, upload it, sell it, they print it and ship it out. When you upload a model, it gives you a quote on how much it'll cost to print. The prices depend on the materials you want. Then you can specify how much money you want to make off the model when somebody buys it.

You can check out this video for more info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIxLx1Hqc1k

I can model that for you to buy as a 3D print.

A couple weeks ago I posted some pictures of the extended 3D printed Power Lance I'm selling, now I have a set of Blade Blasters available at my shop if anyone is interested.

View attachment 123766
View attachment 123768
View attachment 123769
View attachment 123770

As well as the Blue Ranger's Foam Gun
View attachment 123771

Cool stuff.

Had a crazy idea. How about a morpher? One in scale with the handle extended that the rangers can hold in a " Its Morphin' Time!" pose.

I saw the 70-80 price tag and decided to wait. Luckily I got an email with the warning preorder and managed to get it asap

Walked in a local toy shop and had the yellow ranger in stock, Now I have the female and Male version. Same head just different body and hand sizes

yzajubub.jpg

Last edited:
This will sound stupid, but I'm going to ask anyway: what's the difference between the Armored Black Ranger and the regular Black Ranger? Can I just stick the gold armor from an extra Armored Res or Green on a plain Black Ranger and have the same figure?

I saw the 70-80 price tag and decided to wait. Luckily I got an email with the warning preorder and managed to get it asap

Walked in a local toy shop and had the yellow ranger in stock, Now I have the female and Male version. Same head just different body and hand sizes

yzajubub.jpg
Thanks for the photo man great help helping me decide which one I want!

Do anyone plan to get the Legacy Titanus?
I am very interested but the price is ridiculous expensive...

200 bucks and I am going bankrupt. On top of Saba which is 99.99 and the tigerzord which is the cheapest thing. don't forget the White Rangers Movie morpher above all things, I was watching the movie last night and thought man, I hope SH figurarts does the movie ones two with alternate heads like Power Beam and Power Scanner.

I'm only waiting for Yellow. Btw, does Power Axe in cannon mode comes with Yellow works with Black Ranger? Normally Black Ranger converts his Axe into cannon by moving a piece toward the hilt, and it looks like that's te correct form.

I'm disappointed ithat Power Cannon's weapon parts are quite different than the standalone versions since i was planning some dual wield action poses for Red, Blue (dual lance) and Black. But ability to use Power Cannon in actual Cannon form might just remedy that.

Actually black doesnt convert to cannon mode when using it as a gun,that form is only used for the combined mode.

As for the weapons being different sizes, they do actually change in the show so they all fit together; the dagger and lance pieces widen to become cannons and the axe does thicken. Not sure about tge sword and bow though.

Back