S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats the one nick thank you! Yeah, rangerboard have a weird setup with how you get to post and sign up, great forum but way too picky and annoying to get started in. My own membership is lost hence why I cant get on either :lol

I know. I somehow was able to sign back on from my account that I opened in January of 2012 just last week

Does anybody else kinda want this?

PROO21_Adam_Defender_Vest.png

I can model that for you to buy as a 3D print.

A couple weeks ago I posted some pictures of the extended 3D printed Power Lance I'm selling, now I have a set of Blade Blasters available at my shop if anyone is interested.

Web_BB_Gun_Billy.jpg
Web_BB_Sword_Billy.jpg
Web_BBs.jpg
Web_BB_Modes.jpg

As well as the Blue Ranger's Foam Gun
Web_FoamGun_Billy.jpg

I can model that for you to buy as a 3D print.

A couple weeks ago I posted some pictures of the extended 3D printed Power Lance I'm selling, now I have a set of Blade Blasters available at my shop if anyone is interested.

Wow, such a great job! I wish i had some painting skills.

Cause of time constraints I can't keep up much, so is there any true reliable word out on any Lord Zedd or Goldar, or other MMPR villains, or is that just off the table?

Cause of time constraints I can't keep up much, so is there any true reliable word out on any Lord Zedd or Goldar, or other MMPR villains, or is that just off the table?

Well since they are doing those crappy statue's I would prob say no...I wouldn't get my hopes up...

Does anyone know when BBTS will have the listing up for SH Figuarts Armored Black Ranger and know how much it will cost? I know Toy Arena has it for $74.99. I had someone counteroffer for me to buy it at $70.00.

Wow, such a great job! I wish i had some painting skills.

Me too! lol

man, if you could 3D print a removable White Rangers shield, that would be boss

Could you model a debossed MMPR logo plaque @night ? SO jealous you have a 3D printer and skills

I have a ton of requests from RangerBoard (including removable green ranger and Zeo gold shield) but I'll make those when I can. Promise!

By the way I don't have a 3D printer. Thats why I have a Shapeways shop lol https://www.shapeways.com/shops/er3dprops

Me too! lol

I have a ton of requests from RangerBoard (including removable green ranger and Zeo gold shield) but I'll make those when I can. Promise!

By the way I don't have a 3D printer. Thats why I have a Shapeways shop lol https://www.shapeways.com/shops/er3dprops
Thats so awesome bro, can u do 3d prints of helmets? a green ranger would be awesome to paint up as the american version with the silver trim

Back