S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya! I got tigerranger the other day but im holding out on posting pics until female yellow, blue and probably armoured black get here for the complete team pic :p

lol i just notice white is holding his saba wrong :slap
tell that guy of yours that he needs to hurry up and get it shipped already!

a new Zero statue too, red

Bt_QYRN6_CEAEz_y_Q_jpg_large.jpg

Awesome!

yeah, i didnt felt going out of my way to get female so meh :p

I feel the same way, Honestly feel like the male ranger is what I saw more even though I thought it was trini growing up, but the male tigeranger looks more right than the female version. But I am still getting them both. Local comic book store has two red rangers one regular and one armored signed by "rocky" for 75.00usd? Good buy or not?

Man, I need to stop being cheap and pony up 45 bucks a POP for Zach, Billy and Trini. These completed sets look awesome, I just feel like crap when I throw down almost 50 bucks on such small figures.

I wonder if Amazon will have sales in November/December like they did when Kimberly and armored Jason were out. I got those for $29 each.

Yeah I just went ahead and bought the yellow ranger and finished my set. Gonna skip the gold armor red and black ranger. But that legacy Saba though...

The Zords seem to be getting forgotten about with the new figures, and new Legacy items so ill throw this in here

DSCF0198_zpse8d9b05b.jpg

DSCF0203_zps97e0cf04.jpg

DSCF0206_zps4a3fa331.jpg

He would probably be better off just changing his name to Tommy

Haha very true.

He enjoys it, he's really cool but at the same time he's making money so why get tired lol

He has to love it to travel so much. He goes to every wizard world con as well as other shows. I would hate to travel so much but more power to him.

It just show passion for his character, If I saw him in a random show out and about I would have been like (*#*!*!* TOMMY!!!!

will the SDCC Black armoured ranger get a full release outside of the con? Or is literally the only way to get the figure to pay the inflated ebay price?

Back