S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will the SDCC Black armoured ranger get a full release outside of the con? Or is literally the only way to get the figure to pay the inflated ebay price?

ebay price :)

nah just kidding, usually retailers get them

will the SDCC Black armoured ranger get a full release outside of the con? Or is literally the only way to get the figure to pay the inflated ebay price?

Big bad and a number of other etailers usually get them, I wouldn't pay ebay prices, wait a month when everyone stops caring and youll get a deal

Id like to hope they start to become available elsewhere. If the price they are at now on ebay, is the price id need to pay to buy one. Id not like it, but id buy it. But im new to these guys and i wouldnt want to be taken for an impulsive sap and naively purchase a scalper priced figure if they are going to be stocked at retail elsewhere in the future. I dont mind paying £10 extra to get it ahead of time, but at the moment its practically the price of 2 figures.

I collect several lines but completing this team will give me a different joy as i'm a 90's kid.

Waiting for Trini...
ngpuds.jpg

well due to bills and such have to sell most of my ranger stuff... so if there is something u see that you want in my sig pm me...

Collection update time for me I think :lol

ynasasyp.jpg

ymajene3.jpg

a7uhy3e9.jpg

emejy9yz.jpg

uqahesu4.jpg

Anime island hasnt got female yellow in yet, so blue has to wait on her to ship. SMF greens wheel was the only one that didnt come with the figures I bought, wasnt pleased :lol

They are tamashii act 4 stages with vinyl stickers I bought from a guy over on rangerboard. Makes them from scratch specifically for those bases.

I got them over a year ago, and im ashamed to say I cant remember the guy who did them, havent been on rangerboard for a long time :lol

I will have a look and get back to you :p

Thats the one nick thank you! Yeah, rangerboard have a weird setup with how you get to post and sign up, great forum but way too picky and annoying to get started in. My own membership is lost hence why I cant get on either :lol

Back