S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah thats right, thanks for clearing it up!

My only concern is that if saban uses any of the japanese legend war footage mixed in with their own the green ranger is going to look completely wrong, not to mention when the silver ranger will use him; I just hope they find a way to hide it.

Heres a group shot I found just incase anyone hasnt seen it, at least they fixed his holster to be black again:

prmf4.jpg

I still hate the cheap-o suit he always wear's in American footage. The japanese one had a shield that looked badass. But that flimsy thing?

You'd think they'd be able to spruce it up a bit all these years later...

I actually don't think the shield looks that bad there. I like it a lot actually. Much better than what we got in the original series

Hey folks, took some new pics of my figuarts and thought i would post them.

For anyone asking, the bases for MMPR are just tamashii act 4s with excellent vinyl labels from a member over at rangerboard, definitely great stickers.

The bases for the others are saint seiya stands (packs of five) with the logo of each series printed out in stickers.

20131022_181941.jpg

2013+-+8

where did you get the risers?

Yeah thats right, thanks for clearing it up!

My only concern is that if saban uses any of the japanese legend war footage mixed in with their own the green ranger is going to look completely wrong, not to mention when the silver ranger will use him; I just hope they find a way to hide it.

Heres a group shot I found just incase anyone hasnt seen it, at least they fixed his holster to be black again:

prmf4.jpg

I like the shot, but is that the original actors in the suits. Probably not. I remember the Red Rescue guy was a giant , he looked like a linebacker. Too this day I don't why they got such a big guy. Go Go V the red rescue is tall but he isn't as big.

Anyway this Red Rescue looks a little shorter than JDF in this pic so it can't be the same guy.

I remember the WF episode where all the red rangers came back and the Red rescue was the one that recruited them. The guy towered everybody.

Last edited:
@guyver1 I believe most of the ones at the front are the original actors; only ten were chosen by saban, the rest are stunt actors. Im sure lightspeed red and pink, samurai green and yellow, and space pink and blue are all original actors, but i will have to check the rest.

@godzillaspawn at least it isnt the old fabric one they used to use! this one may still be the wrong material, but at least its a solid piece.

@newgoblin23 the risers were off ebay quite cheap; I literally just typed in acrylic riser and they all popped up, you just have to choose the right sizes.

Last edited:
Found a group shot of all ten actors together; other than these ten, i think jungle fury red will make an appearance during the show, not at the battle.

1064440_10151570638726687_916470707_o.jpg

562839_494092100638056_1406597349_n.jpg

Found a group shot of all ten actors together; other than these ten, i think jungle fury red will make an appearance during the show, not at the battle.

1064440_10151570638726687_916470707_o.jpg

562839_494092100638056_1406597349_n.jpg

:lol Is that close up a scene shot, or a behind the scenes shot. Has to be part of the story, don't know why she would make that face to him for real. I think I saw the pink turbo or space pink whatever they called her but the actress Patricia Ja Lee on a capital one commercial recently . She still looks fine.

Thank god for Netflix, I'm going to have to watch some of these series again like TF and LG. I don't remember the red guys looking so old before.

Last edited:
Well, they have their colours on, so maybe its a behind the scenes shot of an actual shot? lol

:lol maybe. I have to watch Samurai again, I thought yellow wasn't a blond, only pink was a blonde or was that SPD :slap

Sorry I've been watching SuperSentai on Youtube catching up with all the Sentai I missed and loving it.

Only thing keeping me from watching sentai is having to read subtitles; cant do it with anime shows either, has to be dubbed in english.

The Legend War footage was being completely reshot there. They redid the entire legend war footage just for Power Rangers. If you want a bit of proof, The Titanium Ranger is in the picture that is above. The Titanium Ranger was Power Ranger exclusive since there was never a Titanium/Silver ranger for Go Go V.

FYI Saban has ties with the Toei folks in terms of filming and production. This is why all of the recent suits (Samurai, Megaforce, Super Megaforce) seem to be on par with the Japanese suits since I would assume they are the same team making the suits Sentai and also PR.

Also MMPR Green Ranger's shield looks accurate to the Zyuranger and Gokaiger version of the Dragon Ranger, except that the gold was much shiner and less matte.

Can't wait to see this!!

Are these screen grabs from whatever episode that there were talks about bringing back the original MMPR actors? I know Yost declined because of the anti-gay trauma he had with the show, and I think Jones declined in favor of supporting Yost. But wasn't there something about Johnson and St. John joining up with Frank for an episode??

The first screen shot is behind the scenes of the actual legend battle, the finale of smf. I dont know if the rest of mmpr will show up during the show, but those are the only ten actors present during filming of the war.

Other than JDF, none of the other MMPR actors are coming back.

Amy Jo Johnson didn't get invited back and Austin St. John hasn't responded to the invite, so he's pretty much not coming back.

Filming for that episode has been pretty much done for the last month or so?

Hey folks, took some new pics of my figuarts and thought i would post them.

For anyone asking, the bases for MMPR are just tamashii act 4s with excellent vinyl labels from a member over at rangerboard, definitely great stickers.

The bases for the others are saint seiya stands (packs of five) with the logo of each series printed out in stickers.

20131022_181941.jpg

2013+-+8
Thats one bad *** set up brotha! Hey PM me the info on those stickers, they are siiick!

Thanks both of you! Love your setup too blood. I have an issue where as you can see, ive ran out of space due to the special bases lol; there are four more reds to get (red hawk, akibared, red buster and kyuryured) but I only have space for two more after armored red, so I am still deciding which ones to get lol.

i was actually going to place saba in white rangers hand, but oh well...
that is an issue indeed. i would've dropped armored red though since you already have a red ranger. Akiba red comes to stand in the middle, right? :p
i would drop Kyuryured cause he didnt appear in the Akiba ranger series although Gokai red didn't either, ditch Akiba red since he's not "official"? hmmm I'm not much of a big help here... :p Move the whole dbz set up and expand your reds there!

Hah, too late, already bought armored red! My thinking was that I wanted mmpr red in both setups, but didnt want a dupe, so armored was a good compromise.

The "every red" setup isnt akibaranger focused though, so I might leave akibared out. Red hawk almost was mmpr so thats why I considered him, the other two have a chance of being the next PR series so thats why I want them lol.

Decisions.....

Love the stickers on those bases! I really want to get some stands for these as I'm getting into them.

Green Ranger should hopefully arrive today via B&N. I'll order White next payday.

Back