S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the whole group thus far...

6A728678-8E2A-4DDD-A8C4-358AA31268A9-8627-0000074B3727B53A_zps70e06262.jpg

I need to do some catching up. So far I've only got the Green Ranger.

I am still making that decision. Bandai did a Fan-TASTIC job with the box art and while I understand I can still save the box, I don't want to open them just yet.

If I do, it'll be when I have the entire collection.

I rarely keep boxes but with this line with all the hands and little weapons that i dont use and simply leave in the box I feel it's a must here. So while I have the rangers posed on my shelf I have a little stack of boxes.

Why not get a flat tool box for screws? Thats what i use to store accessories that I dont use. The box compartments are perfect for seperating each set of hands etc.

I used to use those boxes too, but it ended up I had so many of them it just wasnt feasable to keep them, especially when some dragonball figures come with so many faces (trunks) that two boxes were needed.

Are these boxes collector friendly? Can't you easily open them up and put them back in?

FYI, you guys should expect all of the remaining Power Rangers to come with fewer hands and accessories. When I asked them at Comic Con why white ranger only had 2 extra hands, he said it's because all of the remaining rangers and not as popular as red and green so they reduced the amount to cut costs. In order to get all of them out they needed to ensure it would still be profitable as the MMPR are essentially being driven by the American market (as mentioned in their interview).

They will just come with a few hands and the parts for the mega blaster weapon. Personally, it doesn't really bother me as I'm just happy to be able to get the whole crew.

Plus I believe there should be no issue giving the other normal rangers hands from red or green as they have the exact same gloves/paint apps. Hell...all of red's hands look practically the same anyway (I don't even know which grabbing hand is MEANT to hold which weapon).

And that confirms what I said earlier on; we are only getting the rest of the team quickly because of PR demand.

It also confirms that they wont budge on the reduction in hands and weapons, so unless you would rather wait for them for another two years you are wasting your breath.

Are these boxes collector friendly? Can't you easily open them up and put them back in?

If you mean the boxes lerath mentioned; they have two clasps to keep the box closed, but they arent difficult to open.

If you mean my tool box then it has a clamp at the top and a hinge for the lid.

Both are secure but easy to open if needed.

FYI, you guys should expect all of the remaining Power Rangers to come with fewer hands and accessories. When I asked them at Comic Con why white ranger only had 2 extra hands, he said it's because all of the remaining rangers and not as popular as red and green so they reduced the amount to cut costs. In order to get all of them out they needed to ensure it would still be profitable as the MMPR are essentially being driven by the American market (as mentioned in their interview).

They will just come with a few hands and the parts for the mega blaster weapon. Personally, it doesn't really bother me as I'm just happy to be able to get the whole crew.

Plus I believe there should be no issue giving the other normal rangers hands from red or green as they have the exact same gloves/paint apps. Hell...all of red's hands look practically the same anyway (I don't even know which grabbing hand is MEANT to hold which weapon).

That's good to know and makes sense. If it had to be done to release the other members, I'm fine with it.

Like you said, I have extra hands anyways so it's not a big deal to me.

^Is that a custom mod to his helmet?

Yep. :D

Custom hand-painted and black-lined the helmet pinstripes. Also the morpher/buckler is silver. This matches how he looked in Dino Thunder and will look in Super Megaforce.

Did this as a gift for JDF when I met him at Montreal Comic Con 2013

And that confirms what I said earlier on; we are only getting the rest of the team quickly because of PR demand.

It also confirms that they wont budge on the reduction in hands and weapons, so unless you would rather wait for them for another two years you are wasting your breath.

That's so weird to me everytime I hear it. Any reason why Japan isn't as partial to zyu/power ranger?

That's so weird to me everytime I hear it. Any reason why Japan isn't as partial to zyu/power ranger?

It was just another of their yearly series over there... nothing special, and I think they story of them being asleep and woken up in our time was not liked but I cant say for sure

Back