S.H.Figuarts Pirates of the Caribbean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Indy! I'm loving all your pirate props! I really hope figuarts does a few more characters, this jack is too nice not to have some pirate company

Just a couple more cause I love this guy
IMG_5180.jpgIMG_4903.JPG

Thanks man! I got those years ago with the Disney Store, NECA, Disney Parks, and Jakks Pacific figures. That flag you have goes really great with Jack too! Wish I had one that nice! They really need to release more Pirates. The Assassin's Creed figures from McFarlane also scale really well with him at least. But we need more from SHF.

Awesome pics! Keep em coming. Really shines with those backgrounds. I go for that in my displays as well. Here's a bit more from me too:

125a75b2bd827eb1e343bd24aff700ed.jpg

945ebba2a54f20a1cdd2451e558d203e.jpg

"Why is the rum gone?"
425702eac18b1bda0e50e8c643575ada.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome indy! Really like the swashbuckling pics And thanks again for the kind words

Thanks Thainitty! Those are the only Pirate figures I have that scale with this Jack. Pretty cool for pose opportunities.

This is a great figure! Picked it up cause I love Figuarts and couldn't resist getting what is likely the best Jack Sparrow figure at this scale.

Any recommendations for keeping his hat on? It stays on OK but I'd prefer it being a little more secure. They should've released a top of his head with the hat molded on in addition to the separate hat.

This is a great figure! Picked it up cause I love Figuarts and couldn't resist getting what is likely the best Jack Sparrow figure at this scale.

Any recommendations for keeping his hat on? It stays on OK but I'd prefer it being a little more secure. They should've released a top of his head with the hat molded on in addition to the separate hat.

Just jamb it on there and sometimes it must create a little vacuum cause once in a while it stays on really well

Thanks man! I got those years ago with the Disney Store, NECA, Disney Parks, and Jakks Pacific figures. That flag you have goes really great with Jack too! Wish I had one that nice! They really need to release more Pirates. The Assassin's Creed figures from McFarlane also scale really well with him at least. But we need more from SHF.

Awesome pics! Keep em coming. Really shines with those backgrounds. I go for that in my displays as well. Here's a bit more from me too:

"Why is the rum gone?"

Awesome pics.

Thanks Centurion!

Bardoon, like Thainitty said I just push it on kinda hard and it stays in place until I move the head again. I wish it was a more snug fit too though. A swappable head top would've been nice as well.

"Why is the rum gone?"

Could you take a picture of jack beside mcfarlane? To see how they scale excactly

Oh not bad, I have to wonder who does he most realistic sculpts tho?

Back