S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor is labelled a Japan exclusive, which sucks balls.

It’s also weird because they’ve never done that as far as I know. Normally they just have the Soul Web logo and it’s implied, but this seems like the first time they’ve specified it’s only being released in Japan. Maybe since the last few IW exclusives have been distributed by Bluefin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s also weird because they’ve never done that as far as I know. Normally they just have the Soul Web logo and it’s implied, but this seems like the first time they’ve specified it’s only being released in Japan. Maybe since the last few IW exclusives have been distributed by Bluefin?

IW Rocket is also labelled Japan-only and we so far haven’t gotten a bluefin release for him either. Maybe they’ll release him stateside for Avengers 4?

IW Rocket is also labelled Japan-only and we so far haven’t gotten a bluefin release for him either. Maybe they’ll release him stateside for Avengers 4?

I didn't notice that on the IW Rocket, I had the previous one so didn't look to much into ordering him. I was wondering why he was the only one left out of a US release, I don't know why they didn't bundle him with Star Lord or something to get over the price thing.

Why of all the figures would they lock thor as Japan only.

might be because he wears the same outfit in IW2.

It would be easy for them to make money by releasing the same figure later as a general release with maybe an alt. head and new accessories. Maybe it's sleeveless this time, too.

Those interested can just order Thor from Nippon Yasan. Nothing too difficult about it. Full payment upfront though.

Just ordered Wasp and a few Thors. The Thor figure looks really well made, compared to most of their previous offerings. Can’t wait to get them.

I POed Wasp at BBTS, don’t mind waiting for US release, almost the same price as importing but getting a stand for it.

Thor I went with bandaionline.com Around $85 shipped.

Got this from a japan eBay seller Friday and could not be happier!!! I missed out of the civil war version and I didn’t really want the any accessory either. 73634084-7394-4A35-8E0D-288DC4FE39B9.jpg

I’m pretty torn on preordering wasp and Thor. At that price point I’d really like an alt head for Thor and an unmasked head for wasp.

better to pre-order Thor and if you decide at some point you don't want it anymore to sell it off. It'll go quick and likely for more than you paid for. Wasp you can wait on since she's being brought into the US by bluefin.

better to pre-order Thor and if you decide at some point you don't want it anymore to sell it off. It'll go quick and likely for more than you paid for.

Considering it’s a Tamashii Web exclusive, definitely. It’s incredibly rare they don’t go for almost double the retail price, I think Ultron and the Clone Trooper Captain are the few exceptions out of all the Marvel and Star Wars exclusives.

Back