S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that just an accessory set like hot toys?

The Iron Man comes like that without any other accessories other than the base, the parts are interchangeable with the initial release (Same mold so...) so you can just mix and match however you like between the two.

EsYOD5hm_o.jpeg

Looks like January then, nice

Just arrived..this figure gets my vote for my fav Figuarts Marvel so far!

She is a sexy beast!

Love all the different options

The hair looks so much better in hand

All these alt sculpts are beautiful

" Wooo..Baby, I liked to tap that! "

Slap!

Let's compare

Last edited:
I meant more the glossy paint look of the figure, and I’ve alwayed hated Widow with the short red hair, especially AOU, thought it looked awful

Just arrived..this figure gets my vote for my fav Figuarts Marvel so far!

Great shoot guyver1! I really like this Widow too, glad she is shorter, but still not on board with the blond hair - prefer red.
Also for anyone interested the AI is having a sale for labor day - get your ninjas!

Just in case you guys were wondering....This Widow is not a repaint. It is an entirely different body

We can see in the you know what area..but notice the different leg joints and waist proportions. I believe this is the newer anime style buck figurarts female chan body. I think this works better for shorty, busty, booty Scar Jo anyway. :lol

The AOU was definitely an experiment when I put the two next to each other now. :horror

I hope his Figuarts have redone the older Ironman suits of late. I hope they redo the Widows of the past.

I would love to get a Widow figuarts based on the original Avengers film

They usually make them all unique sculpts. The only ones that aren't are some Iron Man figures, Mark 6 and 4, I think. Even the latest Spider-Man, who looks very similar to the last one, is almost entirely new. The only old parts are the hands and lenses.

Feb release, I hope they fix the right eye. It's a shame that it doesn't comes with any alternate heads, I would love a screaming one "BRING ME THANOS!". At least the Stormbreaker is accurate.

S.H.FIGUARTS 《AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR》THOR 7,344YEN

1000127302_2.jpg

1000127302_5.jpg

1000127302_7.jpg

img_shf_thor_aiw_12.jpg

1000127302_9.jpg

Back