S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I was factoring in shipping. :lol

Even still... they’ve gotta be absolutely joking. I’ve seen the one with baby Groot and it’s a limited edition, if only slightly cheaper. Honestly, the forty dollars that import sites are charging should be close to what domestic stores charge. He comes with almost nothing.

I know there’s usually a markup, but damn.

Sorry, I was factoring in shipping. :lol

Even still... they’ve gotta be absolutely joking. I’ve seen the one with baby Groot and it’s a limited edition, if only slightly cheaper. Honestly, the forty dollars that import sites are charging should be close to what domestic stores charge. He comes with almost nothing.

I know there’s usually a markup, but damn.

Keep im mind youre paying extra to have someone purchase it and resell it to you via webshop, the figure isnt all that expensive for residents (the people its intended to be sold to)

Hi! It's my first time buying an S.H. Figuarts Marvel figure and I'm blown away by the newly released Gladiator Hulk. I didn't know much about this line, but I'm definitely hooked. Took a few pics and did a video review below:

Screen Shot 2018-05-06 at 10.47.26 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-05-06 at 10.49.25 PM.jpg

Does anyone know when Figma will have a plan to create hulk figure again?
So far, Figma create the best 1/12 Hulk, even compare to the hulk infinity war from shf

Hi! It's my first time buying an S.H. Figuarts Marvel figure and I'm blown away by the newly released Gladiator Hulk. I didn't know much about this line, but I'm definitely hooked. Took a few pics and did a video review below:

View attachment 407655

View attachment 407656

Great review man..
That's the best SHF Hulk so far.
I like the color, pretty accurate to the movie.

The only minus for this figure is the high price hahaha..

Does anyone know when Figma will have a plan to create hulk figure again?
So far, Figma create the best 1/12 Hulk, even compare to the hulk infinity war from shf

I don't think Figma has shown or done anything Marvel related since their Deadpool and that was comic based. No idea what's going on with them and Marvel.

Hey guys I’m selling my Civil War Black Panther if anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They didn't do anything for the first release, so no guarantee. Still waiting to hear on the Hulkbuster, I thought Bluefin would have said something by now.

At this point I doubt they'll be carrying Hulkbuster or Rocket. Bucky's been announced for a couple weeks now, and he was revealed alongside the other two.

I'm glad the real figures are finally gonna start dropping this month. I really wish they would've went closed jacket for Star Lord at least, a small change but at least it'd be better than a color swap.

Ordered 2 from Nippon, hope Bluefin brings him in too so I acn get a few more, best IM armor ever

I can only imagine he'll come with the hall of armor. I wonder if they'll ever do the Mk 1. At this point with 2-7 here; I'd be done when the Mk 1 comes out.

I can only imagine he'll come with the hall of armor. I wonder if they'll ever do the Mk 1. At this point with 2-7 here; I'd be done when the Mk 1 comes out.

At this point, I would think the mark 1 is a definite. That would just be bad form for Bandai if they decide to leave people hanging like that. They should’ve actually released mark 1 this year to commemorate the first movie and marvel’s 10 year anniversary.

Btw, my LCS was having a sale today and I was able to score a mark 4 with hall of armor for $82. I was gonna wait till the price comes down but this is already pretty comparable to other armors at current prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back