S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad we are getting Winter Soldier! He looks ok, a shame they cannot to the CA WS version.
Looks like a pass for me on Hulk. Not liking the joints and he doesn't look wide enough. I do like his height though.

Glad they finally showed the arms for Iron Spider..had to make sure before I ordered.

I wonder why every figure I’ve seen so far has the wrong color wrist gauntlets blue instead of gold . These manufacturers must have not gotten the right design before they made the merchandise. HT seems like the only one so far :dunno

Hopefully if there is a Mafex, they do it right

It was blue at the end scene from homecoming and that’s probably what the toymakers where given to work with. It was probably changed to gold well after toy companies started production and couldn’t change it. Since HT doesn’t really ship until almost a year after, they’re pretty flexible to changes and probably only worked on their prototypes recent enough to include the gold. Also if you’re paying that much money for HT, they better be accurate :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Hulk looks great!

Winter Soldier looks OK. Not a big fan of his outfit for this movie. I preferred the Civil War outfit.

For those who saw the movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well of course, more Avengers!
SHF_Ao_U_Avengers_IMG_0138.jpg

and finally got around to taking this action pic. (I know a wee bit late - like 2 years!!!)
Not film accurate, but it was fun to get the whole group in a similar action pic!

SHF_Ao_U_Avengers_IMG_0179.jpg

Now off to see the movie!

Where would be a good place to find Hulkbuster 1.0 for a reasonable price?

A used figure would still cost u 33,000 yen. https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order...egoryCode=00&keyword=S.H.+Figuarts+hulkbuster

Jungle also had a used figure going for 34,560 yen. https://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=121&id=2295203

Hulkbuster v1 is a tamashii web-exclusive, which means it had a limited production run and its' initial selling price was already crazy high to begin with.

After seeing the movie,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Bucky, Winter White wolf Soldier just went up for pre-order on BBTS, had to get it. Movie was great, he wasn't in it much but the figure looks great. He better come with a hand to hold Rocket Raccoon yo.

Nippon is great. I’ve ordered from them for years.

Just be aware that shipping can get pricy...especially for EMS. Anything less than that and prepare to possibly wait weeks for your item to arrive.

Nippon also will not help you with any defects, or damage, they may refund you but its a painful process, might be worth doubling up on a figure if you go with them

Back