S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A side-story before teaming with the Avengers to fight the Infinity War.

29496361_10157266946785558_702333547825856512_o.jpg

Anyone see that Tasmsshi Nations blue Iron Man? I want it so bad, but it will be nearly impossible to get....

They'll be for sale, you'll probably just pay a little more than you wanted. In the past, these have gone up as limited web exclusives, and also some sites like Nippon-Yasan have gotten them right after the show too, so I think you should check sites in the days right after that weekend to see what they've got.

My pic isn't as awesome (or funny!) as JamesXGZ's, just really happy with this collection so far. Can't wait for the Infinity War releases to fill some gaps.

I used the Chrome filter on my iPhone, so the colors are way too vibrant. Sorry if that's cheating or frowned upon, haha.

bdfc04e2aa764fe243944e0dce354425.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pic isn't as awesome (or funny!) as JamesXGZ's, just really happy with this collection so far. Can't wait for the Infinity War releases to fill some gaps.

I used the Chrome filter on my iPhone, so the colors are way too vibrant. Sorry if that's cheating or frowned upon, haha.

bdfc04e2aa764fe243944e0dce354425.jpg

Great set up! Love the poses especially Hulk and Spidey and the use of tamashi effects.

I just want Sh Figuarts Gamora and Drax ... :(
I hope they'll come with infinity war ...
Agree! I hope we get a nearly complete cast by the end of it all, even if the looks all come from different films. I actually made a little list of of characters I'd ideally want to fill out this collection:

Scarlet Witch
Thor (ideally IW version. Didn't like the AoU one, and not too keen on the Ragnarok one. Maybe if he had alternate parts.)
Falcon
Yondu
Hawkeye (Again, not happy with the AoU look. Ideally would be CW, but the train has probably left the station on that.)
Mantis
Drax
Gamora
Nebula
Iron Monger (Doubt Figuarts would get to it. Comicave maybe? If they don't go out of business.)
Whiplash, Mk. 2 (Again, I'd see Comicave doing this one.)
Loki
Destroyer (Long shot from anyone, I'd say)
Red Skull (Probably a long shot at this point.)
Ronan (Long shot)
Yellowjacket (I actually hold out hope for this one. I've heard the Japanese market has a thing about helmeted characters.)
Crossbones (VERY long shot.)

Great set up! Love the poses especially Hulk and Spidey and the use of tamashi effects.

Thank you! The Spidey poses himself, really. Very easy to make him look good. But the Figma Hulk, as beautiful as it is, I've found is difficult to get dynamic poses out of.

I’m thinking I’ll wait till after I finish the Marvel Legends IW figures to order my SHF IW. I’ll try and pick up the rest of wave 1 and the Vision and Scarlet Witch pack in the next 2-4 weeks, then focus on SHF. Also, I just ordered MAFEX Spider-Man Homecoming on HLJ, coming in October.

Hello, I am still newbie in this hobby.
I just bought Iron Man MK 45 from SHF.
That's my first collection from SHF :)

I just known if this figure have faded issue.
For a long term, the red color will change into bright pink.

Can you help me to avoid this issue?
I want keep the red color, hope it will not change to pink :|
What must I do to prevent this issue?

Thanks so much for your help!

Get it legitimately next time?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Great pic ILove10aflyViper! Your set up is great, nice to see group action pics!

blackdestiny there isn't much you can do for paint fading (that I know of). One thing that you can avoid is keeping it in direct sunlight.
That is about the only thing I can think of.

I ordered the SHF Ragnarok Hulk and Thor, the IW Doctor Strange, Star-Lord, Iron Spider, MK L, Captain America, Thanos, Black Widow, and Black Panther, and the Marvel Legends Ronan, MK VII, and Captain America & Crossbones from BBTS. I also ordered the July restock of the MAFEX Homecoming Spider-Man from HLJ.

I ordered the SHF Ragnarok Hulk and Thor, the IW Doctor Strange, Star-Lord, Iron Spider, MK L, Captain America, Thanos, Black Widow, and Black Panther, and the Marvel Legends Ronan, MK VII, and Captain America & Crossbones from BBTS. I also ordered the July restock of the MAFEX Homecoming Spider-Man from HLJ.

Your poor wallet... :lol

I honestly don't see any difference between the first shf Dr. Strange and the upcoming shf infinity war Dr strange. So I decided not to preorder the new Dr strange.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Your poor wallet... :lol

Oh I know. But I've been planning this. That list obviously doesn't include the SHF Dragon Ball, Amazing Yamaguchi, SHF Star Wars, Black Series, Marvel Legends, Bandai Model Star Wars, Figure-Rise Dragon Ball, and Super Dragon Stars. I have the yearly budget all planned out for what's been shown up to now.

Oh I know. But I've been planning this. That list obviously doesn't include the SHF Dragon Ball, Amazing Yamaguchi, SHF Star Wars, Black Series, Marvel Legends, Bandai Model Star Wars, Figure-Rise Dragon Ball, and Super Dragon Stars. I have the yearly budget all planned out for what's been shown up to now.

Yikes, so glad I'm out of the collecting game (after being royally screwed from a local Aussie fraud company like many others and losing interest in Star Wars/ D.C) - I do have one exception though - the only character I want anything to do with right now is Thanos!

Wish Hot Toys/ Sideshow will hurry up and release the 1/6 or 1/4 premium format for MCU Thanos so I'd stop eyeing off that SHF Thanos. The flat paint with that golden gauntlet are such a beautiful contrast and the articulation looks like it will blow any other 1/12 scale offerings out of the water.

Do you guys think he is any chance to sell out and become harder to find later on? Or will they make so many of him that he's bound to end up on Amazon discounted?

Yikes, so glad I'm out of the collecting game (after being royally screwed from a local Aussie fraud company like many others and losing interest in Star Wars/ D.C) - I do have one exception though - the only character I want anything to do with right now is Thanos!

Wish Hot Toys/ Sideshow will hurry up and release the 1/6 or 1/4 premium format for MCU Thanos so I'd stop eyeing off that SHF Thanos. The flat paint with that golden gauntlet are such a beautiful contrast and the articulation looks like it will blow any other 1/12 scale offerings out of the water.

Do you guys think he is any chance to sell out and become harder to find later on? Or will they make so many of him that he's bound to end up on Amazon discounted?

He’s a regular release and as far as I can tell the other Marvel regular releases have stayed around retail. You should have some time I’d say.

Great pic ILove10aflyViper! Your set up is great, nice to see group action pics!

Thank you! :D

As for the paint fading on the Figuarts Iron Men, I think it's basically the same issue that occurs on some of the Hot Toys Iron Men. I think some parts on the Figuarts IM are softer plastics over some kind of a joint frame. I know the Mark 45 forearms are like that, I've seen them turn pinkish before. Not an eyesore like the dreaded pink diaper, but once you've seen it it's difficult not to notice it. I've been very fortunate that hasn't happened to any of mine so far. I try to take good care of them though, keep them out of sunlight, etc. Still, it makes me paranoid.

Back