S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to find somewhere to put all these hall of armors. I'm running put of space.

Second question what are everyone's thoughts on figma thor vs figu arts thor.

I need to find somewhere to put all these hall of armors. I'm running put of space.

Second question what are everyone's thoughts on figma thor vs figu arts thor.

Shf is the better of the two imo. Unfortunately it came out before digital face printing became the norm so it will look a bit out of place with their current crop of marvel releases but from what I’ve seen of figma Thor, shf still has the better face. Also, torso on the figma looks weirdly long and disproportionate. I do like the cloth cape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22e4af64ad4c5a5b8d6a2872373c8054.jpg
e2033e97ff2f86d67c532e7685ca0979.jpg

Speaking of Thor...apparently from NYCC.

I’m going to guess they’ll bundle Thor with the tamashii lightning effect for the bluefin release. It would be the most obvious choice. Hulk by himself could easily go above the $80 threshold. I wonder when actual release would be. I hope they pull an shf jack sparrow and release it within 2 months after announcement and not the usual 5-6 month wait.

I’m going to guess they’ll bundle Thor with the tamashii lightning effect for the bluefin release. It would be the most obvious choice. Hulk by himself could easily go above the $80 threshold. I wonder when actual release would be. I hope they pull an shf jack sparrow and release it within 2 months after announcement and not the usual 5-6 month wait.

I think with whatever the licensing thing is, I think they need an accessory. When they first announced Starlord and Rocket, I assumed they'd just bundle them together for like a $110-120 package or something. But they just threw some ****** explosions in with Starlord instead and there was no Rocket release at all in the US.

I think with whatever the licensing thing is, I think they need an accessory. When they first announced Starlord and Rocket, I assumed they'd just bundle them together for like a $110-120 package or something. But they just threw some ****** explosions in with Starlord instead and there was no Rocket release at all in the US.

yep they need to hit that $80 usd mark, or Nada, and cant bundle figures

Snagged Star Lord and the deluxe Homecoming Spiderman at NYCC today. I overpaid a little, but I suppose that's the cost of getting these early. Still very pleased, and I was shocked by how lifelike the Quill/Pratt sculpt is for this scale.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hasbro holds the "Master Marvel license" for ALL of North America in the 6"-scale...this is why figures like Jack Sparrow, the DC Cinematic Figures, and some others come out in the States with no problem and rather quickly. The only way Bluefin and Tamashii have gotten around it is by pairing the figures with accessories, hitting the $75-$80+ mark and being able to deem it as an "adult collectible". Two-packs aren't allowed either as we've learned.

This obviously is costing Tamashii some extra time and energy, cause they're creating whole new packaging for the US-releases as we saw with Doctor Strange and his Flame Effect and we're seeing with Spidey and his Wall Effect. That's likely why the delay is longer...

I don't keep up with SHF releases at all and Spider-Man was a total impulse buy, so I was a little disappointed at first to learn that he's been out in Japan forever and I probably got ripped off paying for the wall set.

Then I got to posing him, and became very grateful for that wall 😉

d9ada94eeeb67a755466eb09a65b7b33.jpg

08900f6b1fd5dac157f03714f608a52a.jpg

7f90204e3dbe4cca8ce11327ace04e7d.jpg

As much as I hope Mezco's can do things like this, I kind of doubt it.

Thanks man! I'm having a lot of fun with aerial poses with this guy; he's actually a little ungainly on the ground. If anyone wants to share their ground/climbing/fight poses I'd love to see them! 😊

Thanks man! I'm having a lot of fun with aerial poses with this guy; he's actually a little ungainly on the ground. If anyone wants to share their ground/climbing/fight poses I'd love to see them! [emoji4]

I think I shared these before.

0162f0ceeef91a8783bd461e897af75c.jpg

959c7432ab043a4ba96c6075ad774635.jpg

Back