S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone seen the in-hand pics of SHF Dr. Strange yet?

https://www.facebook.com/pg/jomudyeahtoy/photos/?tab=album&album_id=441300082892972

Looks great overall and that packaging with the flame effects looks huge. There's one pic comparing it the legends and shf look more movie-accurate imo (aside from the cape not drooping down one shoulder). Although I'm not digging the gap at the top of the cape and wish they added more details in the underside like the legends did.

Spider-Man (Homemade suit version) and Iron Man MK 47 revealed:

SH-Figuarts-Spider-Man-Homemade-Suit.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Iron-Man-Mark-47.jpg

Nice they are doing more from Homecoming, but let's see some more Avengers from CW pretty please :pray:

And I hope we don't get a timeline delay on Drax similar to what happened to HT Drax :slap

that mark 47 is sharp looking, will buy it to add to my collection, but really want the hot toys one too, hope they arent web shops...

and whats the consesus on the mk6 2.0? thinking of picking one up

These look fantastic..as usual Figuarts is nailing it.

Looks like the Mark 47 is essentially a repaint of the Mark 46 Civil War version, which was a solid figure. The only thing about the figures is that the heads are somewhat under-sized (in comparison to the body) so its hard to picture Stark's head in there.

These look fantastic..as usual Figuarts is nailing it.

Looks like the Mark 47 is essentially a repaint of the Mark 46 Civil War version, which was a solid figure. The only thing about the figures is that the heads are somewhat under-sized (in comparison to the body) so its hard to picture Stark's head in there.

especially with Ant man standing next to him

Sweet, great pics man, you have an instagram?

Thank you! I'm trying to get better with the camera. I'm by no means a "photographer" yet... lol.

My IG is justcrash73. Feel free to share the link to the blog out, it's new and I need to generate some traffic if for no other reason than I found out today that Wordpress does this super helpful thing that if you schedule a post (and I have stuff scheduled to publish for the next week or so) it won't actually publish it for you unless someone visits your site.

That's all well and good for a celebrity or someone with an established blog, but for someone like me who is over the moon if he gets twenty hits, it's an exercise in futility! Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just not feeling the Spider Man anymore. The weird texture is jut bugging me so much. How much do the figuarts change from proto to the final figure? They nailed the texture on Deadshot and Black Panther, don't know why they couldn't on Spidey. It's so inaccurate.

Anyone bought these Figuarts KOs of Black Panther or Black Widow? The Panther one looks pretty good for the low price, but wanted to hear of feedback first.

Anyone bought these Figuarts KOs of Black Panther or Black Widow? The Panther one looks pretty good for the low price, but wanted to hear of feedback first.
Wow...might just get this for black panther and widow.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back