S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah crap...another war machine? Felt so ripped off getting mk2.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Ah crap...another war machine? Felt so ripped off getting mk2.

The MK II didn't have the "wrist weapons." The neck peg is way too big.

I'm hoping if the MK III will be released it will have not just the baton but the other weapon attachments as well.

:pray:

The MK II didn't have the "wrist weapons." The neck peg is way too big.

I'm hoping if the MK III will be released it will have not just the baton but the other weapon attachments as well.

:pray:
And mk2 was really not any different than War Machine. Pretty much just the same mold with a completely different paint job. Paid quite a bit of cash for mk2. And mine was second-hand through mandarake when I got it.

Glad to see another Avenger!!! I just hope this is not a Limited Edition.

BW, BP, HE are all limited edition and are higher in price. This sux because I was hoping they'd all be around Ant Man's price.

BW, BP, HE are all limited edition and are higher in price. This sux because I was hoping they'd all be around Ant Man's price.

The limited ones are higher in price as the number they are producing is generally lower than the mass release ones. They have to cover the low production cost I believe.

WM Mk3 is up for pre order at Nippon Yassan and it's another freakin exclusive!:slap:mad: Damn, it's like half the team is an exclusive!:mad:

Yeah, if I knew Black Widow and Hawkeye would be exclusives, I never would have gotten the other Avengers also.

War-Machine-Mark-3-SH-Figuarts-001.jpg

War-Machine-Mark-3-SH-Figuarts-002.jpg

War-Machine-Mark-3-SH-Figuarts-003.jpg

War-Machine-Mark-3-SH-Figuarts-004.jpg

War-Machine-Mark-3-SH-Figuarts-005.jpg

War-Machine-Mark-3-SH-Figuarts-006.jpg

Pre-orders go live today.

The limited ones are higher in price as the number they are producing is generally lower than the mass release ones. They have to cover the low production cost I believe.

WM Mk3 is up for pre order at Nippon Yassan and it's another freakin exclusive!:slap:mad: Damn, it's like half the team is an exclusive!:mad:
:exactly:

Yeah, if I knew Black Widow and Hawkeye would be exclusives, I never would have gotten the other Avengers also.
:exactly:

In the end it all comes down to cost...and I don't want to pay a premium or LE price for the secondary members.
I also got into this line thinking these would be like Ant Man's price but just like Bolisario said, too many members are LE therefore higher price!!!
and yeah if I knew that, I would just look into making a team of HT Avengers - not these. Oh well.

Picked up Ant-Man and Hulk used off Kijiji this week. Now if I can just get my hands on Widow, Panther, and Hawkeye for a decent price! I have a friend who lives in Malaysia and he'll be coming here in December.. hoping he can find Widow for me (even if I order it and have it sent to him, it's still pricey with the s&h)

IMG_1766.JPG

does somebody have bad paint with mark 46?
mine has scrath on the face.
Is it possible to buy a replecement head?

I'm a bit annoyed at so many of these figures being exclusives and priced at a premium. For $50-$60, I'd collect the whole line. But it makes no sense to pay over $100 for these.

Back