S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Revoltech is great overall, they've also had an extremely diverse catalog of figures released...everything from anime...to movies...to video games...

I'm glad to see them commit to a line clearly oriented at a much broader, domestic and international market than just their Japanese audience. I might have to pick up Revoltech again...

Between Tamashii, Good Smile Co. and Kaiyodo...the options are excellent...

:yess: like finally! Hope they'll make Vision, Wanda and Pietro!

avg.jpg

October $65

Are there any issues with Revo? Cracking or loose joints?

The only Revoltech figures I have are C3P0, R2-D2, and MK1 Iron Man. They all look great! The droids have almost no articulation if I recall. The Mk1, as someone said, seems to be designed for the joints to pop out easily as opposed to break. However, I can't get him in half the poses the promotional photos show. I'm sure it's just me doing something wrong.

I think that's the actual one and yeah I agree, she looks pretty good there.

Firstly is AoU Hawkeye confirmed? Secondly got the Sh Ultron sonce my revoltech keeps breaking apart and swapped the heads.

Well, I was going to sell off my figuarts because of the import charges and exchange rate associated with Black Widow, but my friend in Malaysia just told me he'll be visiting in December this year so I'm gonna have it sent to him to bring back. Is Black Widow slated to be released before then? And anyone know which sites still have her?

Scans for Mark 3

V4SnCiF.jpg

Could use a little more bulk. Overall, looks nice. I'm gonna get this because its the one that started this whole multi-billion dollar franchise. It appears that they are finishing up the original 7 Iron Man suits.

Prototypes from a past exhibition for those who are interested:

jbEj25b.jpg

Defintiley getting a Mark 7 as well. I hope they re-do the Mark 6. It looks off when you stand it next to the newer Iron Men. Heck they already have a prototype for the Mark 4. They just need to re-do the chest and slap on a new paint job. The Mark 2 will probably be a exclusive.

Scans for Mark 3

Could use a little more bulk. Overall, looks nice. I'm gonna get this because its the one that started this whole multi-billion dollar franchise. It appears that they are finishing up the original 7 Iron Man suits.

Prototypes from a past exhibition for those who are interested:

Defintiley getting a Mark 7 as well. I hope they re-do the Mark 6. It looks off when you stand it next to the newer Iron Men. Heck they already have a prototype for the Mark 4. They just need to re-do the chest and slap on a new paint job. The Mark 2 will probably be a exclusive.

Any idea when these go up for pre-order? Really looking forward to a Mark II and III

Back