S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

Someone on toysdaily bought a bootleg shf ironman mk43 and says the company logos are missing on the box too

Between Tamashii Nations, FIGMA and Revoltech...the 5-6 inch scale is making a HUGE comeback.

No offense to those that collect Marvel Legends...I don't think that line has been as good as it was when Toy Biz had the license.

It was sold as a loose figure so no box. Between the paint, color, and joints I'm pretty much positive it's not real. It seems like a lot of work to make a copy that's almost good enough to pass off.

A lot of Figuarts are boot-legged.

The Dragon Ball Figuarts line is extremely popular with boot-leggers. I won't be surprised if they start venturing into the Star Wars line next...

This is definitely a knock-off right? I've had good luck with ebay but this doesn't look like any of my other figuarts iron men. Also joints are really loose and it's missing a shoulder piece.

That's crazy rough looking compared to mine

nNbpEz2.jpg

9vtLxDz.jpg

The seller admitted it's a copy. The description said:

'This is a listing of the Avengers Age of Ultron SHF S.H.FIGUARTS Iron Man

Brand 100% new,loose without box. not original ,but good quality,low price!'

I just took that mean that it didn't come with the original box. The listing had 12 pictures of the real Figuarts figure and the seller had a good rating so I thought it was legit.

The seller offered me a $10 refund to keep it (paid $30.80). I asked for $20. If they say no I'll open a case.

For $10.80 I'm happy to keep it or give it away to a friend's kid.

Thanks Saint and Magic. I was thinking of trying to strip the paint and make a custom figure. I have heard that people use brake fluid. Does anyone have experience with this?

There are days when I think of trading all my my marvel and DC hot toys for the sh figurarts ones. I love my hot toys but I love the playability of the 6in lines. I sold off my war machine and mk6 awhile ago and my mafex batman stuff, I should have kept them instead. I was just trying to narrow down my collection at the time.

Apparently that Mafex Hulkbuster is going to be considerably cheaper than Bandai's version. About ¥27,000.

Their Mk 43 is looking good too. They've got a high bar to reach when it comes to Iron Man figures, I look forward to seeing if they can pull it off.

Argh. My Mark 45 and Thor has been in Canada since last Monday. Still waiting for them to deliver it.

Argh. My Mark 45 and Thor has been in Canada since last Monday. Still waiting for them to deliver it.
I'm guessing u shipping thru Sal? They take awhile. Probably on the train thru Vancouver. I'm still waiting for my ironman mk43 stealth armor cosbaby.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

I'm guessing u shipping thru Sal? They take awhile. Probably on the train thru Vancouver. I'm still waiting for my ironman mk43 stealth armor cosbaby.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

I think it was Sal. I ordered from amiami and last Monday the tracking updated to getting past customs and departing from Vancouver. Hm, if it's by train then it should definitely get here this week.

Back