S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

Few pics.

. image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

That seems like a pretty good price. I don't collect shf but they seem alright. I don't know what the market prices are for the figures. But if you are happy with it that's all that matters.

I got this HB for $376 USD includes ship...but I get it in Feb 2016...I think it is a good deal, right?
I don't think it's that bad when you consider how much some foolish companies charge for their Iron Men, and with Bandai's good quality in general. The only issue is the limited release of Hulkbuster, since he's a Webshop Exclusive and his distribution seems to be hindered by Hasbro or something. I heard something about that, not too sure... In comparison though, this is a bad deal for a Hulkbuster figure. Hell I think that is the worst deal for any Hulkbuster or Marvel figure period
That seems like a pretty good price. I don't collect shf but they seem alright. I don't know what the market prices are for the figures. But if you are happy with it that's all that matters.
After market prices are fairly expensive, usually 2x minimum. I heard Bandai is opening up more orders for the Ultron figures, at least they did this for Iron Man Mark XLIII so far. Mostly due to stock issues

The more I look at that pic the more it has the appearance of a muzzle. Might just be the way the lighting is hitting the flat parts. Odd. And his eyes are really sunk in. Anyone got better pics? Or other pics anyway. So hard to get a good feel on just one image.

by the way has anyone seen this Figma hulk? it looks better than the shf hulk imho, at least sculpt wise. to me it looks more movie accurate. but it's from the first avenger movie and that wrist peg is sticking out like crazy :lol
I hope they fix that in the final product cause I prefer this hulk more than the shf one..

11800592_942228039152307_1902065471433156904_n.jpg

Picked up Hulk and Cap today. Time for a group shot while we wait for Thor and the MK45. Gotta admit I was disappointed that Cap's shield wasn't diecast :(

19833096678_4ce01ac641_b_d.jpg

by the way has anyone seen this Figma hulk? it looks better than the shf hulk imho, at least sculpt wise. to me it looks more movie accurate. but it's from the first avenger movie and that wrist peg is sticking out like crazy :lol
I hope they fix that in the final product cause I prefer this hulk more than the shf one..

View attachment 199681
That looks awesome! I have the other 3 Figma avengers, so this is a must for me.

View attachment 199681

Actually you're right. Even with the wrist pegs, I think this is actually the better Hulk figure. Figma actually seems to be based on the movie likeness compared SHF which seems more inspired by the concept art.

Bandai's Hulkbuster weighs an impressive 1.2kg or 1200 grams! For a figure that"s only 9.84 inches tall this figure weighs a ton. Heck I think it weighs more than most of the HT iron men.

CKzomdCUAAI-Q7n_zpszsfu8noj.jpg

Ultron looks so dope, wish it was ultimate though... Fingers crossed for at least Vision before they finish

Ultron looks so dope, wish it was ultimate though... Fingers crossed for at least Vision before they finish

I'm hoping they make Ultimate Ultron and Vision as well, especially since they already made Mk 45...

I'm hoping they make Ultimate Ultron and Vision as well, especially since they already made Mk 45...

Still need to find a 45 po.. HLJ just billed me for cap and mk 43 for a good price, hopibg they put more 45 s up

Bandai's Hulkbuster weighs an impressive 1.2kg or 1200 grams! For a figure that"s only 9.84 inches tall this figure weighs a ton. Heck I think it weighs more than most of the HT iron men.

View attachment 199760

LOL, I guess I will find out next year when it finally lands on my doorstep...

Back